Bluemour Melting Pot XXXII - Reaching fever pitch! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve done well in retaining players. Sps is the only one in a few years I think. Last one I recall is Phillips wanting out.

Phillips was no loss. Backup only.

Ess* essentially lied to him to bring him across. He signs up, they play Draper instead as first choice....

Sam McClure has been very quiet over the past few days. Seems to have added nothing to the coaching debate, and some on here suggest he gets good Carlton mail.
Unless he was on FC this week, then my post is void. Just nothing on his Twitter since the news of Cook last Friday.
Perhaps there’s still plenty to play out? 😉

More compelling than your constant sniping at rumours too incidentally. Maybe you should ignore these rumour threads and focus on list management or something?
The truth hurts, eh?
Seriously you just can’t stand the instance a post don’t comply with a pristine view of the club or this forum. Maybe you should take your own advice?

Whats the likely changes

That's the unknown.

The gist of the rumour is that the selection panel have unanimously decided on Voss, but they'll seek approval from Cook before passing on to the board.

Sam McClure has been very quiet over the past few days. Seems to have added nothing to the coaching debate, and some on here suggest he gets good Carlton mail.
Unless he was on FC this week, then my post is void. Just nothing on his Twitter since the news of Cook last Friday.
Perhaps there’s still plenty to play out? 😉
He wasn’t on FC last night but he said on the radio before Clarko’s appearance on 360 not to rule Clarko or Chris Scott even tho it looks like Voss is probably the favourite.

I think you are missing the point of maximising teh value of any assett

Unless a deal has already been done - seems so...and if it has been done the wording from Lyod requires remedial english work

I'm sick and tired of reading every year hwo Carlton's prime responmsibility is not to 'burn' relationships- time to gerow up - nothing 'modern' about having a clue mate

so why wasnt he offered a contract he can't accept - SOP.

Because this is a somewhat professional sporting organisation.

The exception is GC with Martin.

Idiots with AFL money, pick subsidies.....and no commercial nuance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The truth hurts, eh?
Seriously you just can’t stand the instance a post don’t comply with a pristine view of the club or this forum. Maybe you should take your own advice?

No, I can't stand the abrasive and dismissive attitude to others. Is this a fight you want to have?

Richmond BF board keen to get Grigg from Geelong and happy for us to take McQualter

Fans of a club want a premiership hero who retired mid year two years later ro help them win another over an assistant who outside of his current assistant role has had nothing to do with their club?

That's the most shocking news I've ever read.

Richmond BF board keen to get Grigg from Geelong and happy for us to take McQualter

Sorry, further on McQualter. Was a development coach at Richmond until 2016 when he became midfield coach. Tigers had their stars in Martin, Cotchin and Prestia, but their lesserlights in Lambert, Ross, Graham and co, really helped them to premiership success. I'd be okay for McQualter to take our next tier mids and turn them into important role players in that midfield.

SPS departing not a foregone conclusion yet

I hope we can keep him if a pick in the 30s is all he is worth. I'll back in new coaches to get the best out of him.

SPS departing not a foregone conclusion yet

If he stays it'll look like the best decision he ever made. Sadly, the opposite is also likely true.

That's to say whoever coaches him next will likely get the best out of him.

I hope it's us.

Seems like you still think he's a sh*t coach and you're praising the assistants for the turnaround? Is that how its supposed to read?
Impossible to tell, but the turnaround has been significant since Williams, Richardson and Yze were brought in. Roos had them humming prior to the handover to Goodwin too.

Mcqualter interview impressively too. He would know kingsley personally at Richmond working together. Maybe they asked McQualter about Kingsley while working together at richmond. Atm I'm going voss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back