Bluemour Melting Pot XXXII - Reaching fever pitch! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I liked the Vosswagon another poster posted a few days ago!
how prescient was patrick white? publishers even nailed the sense of despair............

1632228982917.png

Because this is a somewhat professional sporting organisation.

The exception is GC with Martin.

Idiots with AFL money, pick subsidies.....and no commercial nuance.

the way WC is dealing with Brander is the way Carlton should be dealing with SPS - go back and read your own observation made on Brander maybe

Yes. I will also say that certain candidates who are being spoken to by the club are well aware of the poor development and lack of opportunity granted to certain players and will sound them out before decisions to trade are made.
Seems strange that he would request a trade and nominate a club before we appoint a coach, if that is a big factor in his overall intention to leave.
I really hope we keep him and he, and others, are provided with the development that they need.
Cheers for the info 👍

Carlton’s head of football Brad Lloyd confirmed the request on Tuesday.

“Sam has officially requested a trade: we will now work with the West Coast Eagles Football Club and Sam’s management to finalise the deal,” he said in a club statement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard he's an introvert and media shy. If so, communication skills may be an issue

In regards to M Scarlett
No he's changed significantly from his playing days, heard him on the radio, spoke really well, very clear and concise and on occasions very funny, making him very personable.
Scarlett is exactly what we need, Weiters and Jonesy will love his coaching and guidance

Yes. I will also say that certain candidates who are being spoken to by the club are well aware of the poor development and lack of opportunity granted to certain players and will sound them out before decisions to trade are made.

How could you possibly know this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like someone like a Robert Harvey or Dean Solomon as well who albeit for a short period has been in the hot seat.

Just someone for Voss to bounce off of who understands the pressures.
Voss is not a rookie coach just starting off, he has had over ten years as a coach or assistant coach, so I would think that he knows the pitfalls of the job by now.....:think:

SPS departing not a foregone conclusion yet

…and yet, while admittedly basing this comment on personal inference of Lloyds overall media release rather than transcript of his actual words as I CBB looking into it, our guy indicated it was a forgone conclusion, and we’d shutdown shop and work behind the scenes on getting it done.:think:

…and yet, while admittedly basing this comment on personal inference of Lloyds overall media release rather than transcript of his actual words as I CBB looking into it, our guy indicated it was a forgone conclusion, and we’d shutdown shop and work behind the scenes on getting it done.:think:
Do you believe Lloyd will be around next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back