Bluemour Melting Pot XXXII - Reaching fever pitch! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That’s inherent mongrel right there. Get her/him into CFC guernsey ASAP.

He’s a tough bastard. Fractured led 3 years ago. Anemia 24 months ago. Auto-immune disease 10 months ago. Apart from his eyes not being what they used to be, you would think there has never been issues with his health.

Not even a major earthquake could scare him lol.

He’s a tough bastard. Fractured led 3 years ago. Anemia 24 months ago. Auto-immune disease 10 months ago. Apart from his eyes not being what they used to be, you would think there has never been issues with his health.

Diesel, rename him Diesel.

Tremor at home in North Blackburn lasted at least 30 seconds, maybe longer.. Neighbour's dog barking when it stopped. My wife had just parked the car inside the carpark at Doncaster Shoppingtown when the tremor started and she thought the car engine was still running. My mum in law felt it at her place in Prahran too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How often does a quake hit Vic? Must be rare surely. In Tas I've never experienced one (or in my life for that matter )
About as often as Carlton Football Club stability.

Last edited:

Can he rotat.......nah.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back