Bluemour Melting Pot XXXII - Reaching fever pitch! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This I would love to know.
If not, then think Voss will be here for some final checks and then club, him and board final step to appointment and then announce him as coach.

Also when questioned he said he didn’t know when he was going back to Adelaide

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anyone explain to me why Voss has flown into Melbourne? I presume he can't meet Cook and co. Doesn't seem to be one of the 5 reasons we can leave home. If in fact they can meet up, these rules are so ridiculous they may as well be ignored. Party at my place Sat night!!!!1
I believe they're exempt, AFL being deemed essential.

Can anyone explain to me why Voss has flown into Melbourne? I presume he can't meet Cook and co. Doesn't seem to be one of the 5 reasons we can leave home. If in fact they can meet up, these rules are so ridiculous they may as well be ignored. Party at my place Sat night!!!!1
If you going to sign contracts it best to be in person.

Doubt it. Just a usual rumour that will happen this time of year when any player has a brother at another club.

There could be legitimacy to it. We're chasing 2 mids and have likely landed 1. We already have 2 great mids in Cripps and Walsh. Easy to see that the question might be asked about Dow's availability.

If you going to sign contracts it best to be in person.
It's not 1978 anymore. Sign contracts digitally all the time. Don't know that I've signed an employment contract in person in the last 10 years.

In saying that I'd be surprised if he's come without being in the very late stages of the process. Could Possibly be a move to show how serious he is about the job.

Sent from my CPH2145 using Tapatalk

There could be legitimacy to it. We're chasing 2 mids and have likely landed 1. We already have 2 great mids in Cripps and Walsh. Easy to see that the question might be asked about Dow's availability.
I'm not calling Cripps great on current output.

Previously was and has the potential to get back there, but last two seasons have been far from great.

Let's hope new coach and gameplan can bring it back out of him.

I'm quietly confident he'll get back there but it's not a foregone conclusion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To specifically nominate West Coast, I strongly suspect that his manager has already confirmed not only that they want him but what the contract would look like. Otherwise I'd recommend SPS get a new manager.

Having said that, I want SPS to stay. I'd like to see what he can do under a new set of coaches. I think our best chance of a turnaround is a discussion with the new head coach. It's looking unlikely though. I found it odd that the quote from Lloyd did not indicate any disappointment or that we wanted to keep him

SPS for Brander already done????

There’s no way Voss would be coming to Melbourne unless he had the job … no one in their right mind would come here right now …
I would’ve thought we’ve said to him you’re in contention for the job but we want a face to face interview. He’d be made to say no and we’d be mad not to do one.

:tearsofjoy:

Sam-Walsh-Headshot.jpg
Vincent or Julius?
it’s like looking into a mirror…

It's not 1978 anymore. Sign contracts digitally all the time. Don't know that I've signed an employment contract in person in the last 10 years.

In saying that I'd be surprised if he's come without being in the very late stages of the process. Could Possibly be a move to show how serious he is about the job.

Sent from my CPH2145 using Tapatalk

I haven’t seen my elderly parents for months. I can’t visit a sick friend in hospital. But if I were interviewing at the Carlton football club I’d be a free man. Ridiculous

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back