Bluemour Melting Pot XXXII - Reaching fever pitch! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel bad, now for always thinking he was Yank.
Not the first time I done that to some wonderful Canuck.
Canada has produced some excellent film comedians: Jim Carrey, Mike Myers, Dan Aykroyd, John Candy and others. Also Captain Kirk himself & Marty McFly are well known Canucks.

Canada has produced some excellent film comedians: Jim Carrey, Mike Myers, Dan Aykroyd, John Candy and others. Also Captain Kirk himself & Marty McFly are well known Canucks.

And Moose ... don't forget the Moose!

Interested to see if Ross has anything to say tonight on FC and whether his been contacted by Cookie ...

otherwise it looks like Vossy is a done deal

I'm sure Ross likes cookies .... who doesn't like cookies? You're just being weird now.

No one is having a go at you.

Lochie's uncle used to be a prominent poster on this board so the info has been quashed by a reliable source known to people here (as well as you can over the internet).

No reason to get offended by someone telling you that you're info isn't correct.
But have Lochie and..............uncle been told yet?????
1632295609995.png

I reckon we should appoint the new coach but not announce it. Imagine the excitement of that first cross to the coaches box as we toss the coin against the Tigers in round 1.

He could coach the pre-season Masked Singer style.

👍

And you could only imagine the dumbass guesses Hughsie would come up with...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not calling Cripps great on current output.

Previously was and has the potential to get back there, but last two seasons have been far from great.

Let's hope new coach and gameplan can bring it back out of him.

I'm quietly confident he'll get back there but it's not a foregone conclusion.
Wine’s said his improvement came from the coaches suggesting to go back to basics, not trying to do to much, just get the hard ball and handball to someone in a better position not try and kick the impossible goal (Paraphrasing).

Wines and Cripps very similar players, thinking Voss could get Crippa back to his best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back