Bluemour Melting Pot XXXII - Reaching fever pitch! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Media seems to be conditioning Freo to straight swap Cerra for 6.

Seems like a fair deal

Cerra and Hewitt really change the dynamics of our midfield…you won’t see Ed Curnow in there anymore.

Cripps, Walsh, Cerra, Dow, Hewitt is handy

Setters must be trade bait you’d assume

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark my words, Crazy Vossy is here. Already talking up trade targets in the media 3 days into the job.

Things will get loose!

FYI - Voss dint say anything about tarde targets - that was a lie of a tweet that has since been taken down

Watching tonight's game and the the physicality of midfielders where would someone like SPS fit in,and who would he replace. Yet some want to persist with him a few more years and run him, through the midfield. Regardless of lack of development from the club, there is no excuse for lack of development, fitness and strength from his side of things. sublime skills are just not enough,

Wow, that was presented as a direct quote if I recall. That's pretty poor from Ralph...

Anyways, fake tweet or dubious bigfooty rumour or not, Crazy Vossy!

Nothing crazy about Voss

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching tonight's game and the the physicality of midfielders where would someone like SPS fit in,and who would he replace. Yet some want to persist with him a few more years and run him, through the midfield. Regardless of lack of development from the club, there is no excuse for lack of development, fitness and strength from his side of things. sublime skills are just not enough,

He dioesn't have 'sublime' skills and hasn't put the work in like Fisher hasn't like Dow hasn't like Lob hasn't like Setterfield hasn't to actually build an AFL body. If he gets to WC the first thing that he will be asked to do is put on kilos and then also be asked to get a lot faster and fitter if he wants to play AFL.

Very impressed with Daisy Pearce's analysis during games this year. Goes way past 90% of of AFL "experts". Would live for us to look at her for a.coaching job. Think its about time

100% agree.

Need to find more like her so I don’t have to listen to Kelly (gawd I state the bleeding obvious in a whiny voice) Underwood.

Fair chance we gave Cerra and Walsh as potential wingers.
Need depth.
Plus, both Walsh and Cerra can play through the middle. When they do, we need O'Brien nailing 40m bullets to Charlie and Big H, and running the lines to provide options for teammates.
Big YES for Lachie O!

Need depth.
Plus, both Walsh and Cerra can play through the middle. When they do, we need O'Brien nailing 40m bullets to Charlie and Big H, and running the lines to provide options for teammates.
Big YES for Lachie O!
LOB needs to watch Ed Langdon

Brander hasn’t been offered a contract by WCE. Can be picked up as a DFA if push comes to shove. Will be a token selection if we even trade.

It's been discussed a fair bit, this is not the case.

West Coast will look to trade him or send him to the draft, he will not be available as a DFA and won't be officially delisted (if it comes to that) until after the trade/FA periods, exactly like Jack Martin. Whether they have offered him a contract or not, he's not going to be gettable as a DFA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back