Bluemour Melting Pot XXXII - Reaching fever pitch! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been preliminary discussions with one of Cooks old colleague to come and head up our national recruiting department.
Still yet to be confirmed, just whispers, so don’t strike me from the board if nothing eventuates.
I for one would be ecstatic if the club could pull this off.

Ha! I'd be very happy to jag Clarkson but my inclination is more towards Gia as he is young and has the fire in the belly. I don't know if Clarkson has that as much...

Teague had the fire in the belly also. Not saying Gia wouldn’t be a good coach, but if Clarko wants the job he gets it

Deleted the latest bluemour from no discussion thread.

I got so excited by the thought of Clarkson being announced on Monday that I didn't realise Wickzki was talking about Clarko's scheduled TV appearance.

Sorry, my bad.

I got so excited by the thought of Clarkson being announced on Monday that I didn't realise Wickzki was talking about Clarko's scheduled TV appearance.

Sorry, my bad.
Meanwhile myblueroan trumps you with 43's mail.

Eyes on the prize ferris!

There have been preliminary discussions with one of Cooks old colleague to come and head up our national recruiting department.
Still yet to be confirmed, just whispers, so don’t strike me from the board if nothing eventuates.

Mate, you are part of the furniture now. Without you and other ITK’s, no one would function properly on here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry, my bad.
pffft. ignore the angsty little ants.

?

Last edited:
Well that's fine but if he starts commissioning some new logos incorporating an old letter we may have to set some boundaries.

It would be a massive coup to get Clarkson into the club as the coach but I will not be holding my breath. Seems like 1 week he is in and next he is out.
Is the “didn’t get into the course he wanted to” line anything we should read into?

pffft. ignore the angsty little ants.

I saw Clarkson and Monday and just jumped. Too excited for my own good.

The other day I was crossing the road with my kids and I said let's wait for the lollipop man. My kids just heard lollipop and started hooting and hollering. Was a sobering conversation trying to talk them back down.

I thought they were so silly, but I guess it's hereditary...

If this happens, I will open my End of the World bottle, and drink deeply.

In my ideal world, Clarko joins and there is no immediate succession plan.

If there is a succession plan, how good would it be if Clarko does his stint as head coach and then moves into the Head of Coaching position (or similar). He then continues to mentor the new head coach and influences our fortunes less directly.

My other hope - Cook serves for 3 years (or whatever period is agreed) as CEO. He then moves either onto the Board or a less involved advisory position, continuing to mentor our new CEO as required. I would love to retain him in some capacity well into the future.

These things don't have to happen for me to be happy. But if they do....... Wowee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back