Bluemour Melting Pot XXXII - Reaching fever pitch! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Ladhams was being discussed here about a month ago, C4toTheDoor or whatever his name is(excellent poster and Port source) made a comment that he'd be better suited at StKilda. Now he may have meant as a ruckman on their list, but the feel i got was that he'd fit in alongside Crouch, Hanneberry, Carlisle, Hill(if ya get what i mean).

Now, i may have interpreted it right or wrong, but he's 23yo ruck getting regular games..........and he's on the market???

Personally i don't think he's much chop as a pure AFL player. But besides that, it may or may not be a bit of buyer beware.

I recall that discussion.
C4 called Ladhams “pistol Pete” and i agree with your reading of things.
I was previously keen for the club to investigate Ladhams but am now cautious …

Step 1- Sack the coach after 2 years with no definite replacement ready.
Step 2- Ask Clarko to coach, get rejected
Step 3- Sound out Lyon to coach, make him go through a formal process, Lyon drops out.
Step 4- Beg Clarko again, get rejected again.
Step 5- Hire coach who was sacked after a horrendous 4 year run.

God we're a rabble.

Honestly not getting the Ladhams hate. He'd be a decent get. Ceiling is unknown but could be far higher, won't cost much in trade capital or contract and fills a need.
He's definitely a downgrade on tdk and would take game time off him. Strikes me as a "dumb" footballer as well.
Pretty sure he himself was a Carlton supporter too

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Wasn't his father a Fitzroy legend and he went as a father son selection?

Surely he was a lions supporter?

Smart really. Announce it as fact early before it actually occurs. 50/50 chance you get the credit.
Also gives himself wiggle room, he said “process” didn’t go as far to say he wouldn’t be coaching.
Also gives himself a bonus story if it’s Clarkson, “Carlton ignore own process to appoint new coach”

Step 3- Sound out Lyon to coach, make him go through a formal process, Lyon drops out.

God we're a rabble.
We don’t 100% know what’s happening, let’s actually wait and see before calling it a rabble. The truth will come out in the wash

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God we're a rabble.
Step 6 - Make assumptions based on things that haven't happened yet and may not happen.

He's definitely a downgrade on tdk and would take game time off him. Strikes me as a "dumb" footballer as well.

Wasn't his father a Fitzroy legend and he went as a father son selection?

Surely he was a lions supporter?
Father nothing special. Just a good solid player but I only saw his footy card so I could be way off base.
Brian Brown. I know I got the card somewhere from 1978 set from primary school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back