Bluemour Melting Pot XXXII - Reaching fever pitch! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.png
Maybe the "small body player" that could be leaving according to Diamond Jim. Wonder who it could be

The deal has gone through. SPS will be involved in the GF sprint, wearing an Eagles jumper, and Petrocelle(i) is driving across the Nullarbor heading for Princes Park

Feels like there is such an fresh upbeat vibe about the club right now, something I have not sensed since Anakin was Obi-Wan's apprentice.

Seriously I am feeling absolutely optimistic about our club right now, Sayers, Cook and Voss are going to instill a new level of professionalism and cultural changing values into the entire club, not just the players.

And it's not a false dawn this time either, I firmly believe the club could not be in safer hands.

Navy Blue Sky's ahead friends.

do you really need others to tell you how lame this sort of stuff sounds?

About as lame as it is to state that Cripps and Doc fell out with Teague. Just choose what you want to hear, but others are entitled to share what they've heard whether right or wrong or even, God forbid, an opinion. Not sure that this should be the exclusive right of ITK posters.

Not sure that's right.

Samo's best few performances in the middle were amazing, but he never produced consistently. Absolutely coaching had a part to play in that, but it's not the only factor.

If we're talking consistency of performance and reliability there's no comparison between the two. Cerra is light years ahead of Samo on that front.
I've legit shown the comparison and looked at it multiple times. Over their first three years Sps was in front.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

About as lame as it is to state that Cripps and Doc fell out with Teague. Just choose what you want to hear, but others are entitled to share what they've heard whether right or wrong or even, God forbid, an opinion. Not sure that this should be the exclusive right of ITK posters.
you suggesting itk posters use "player partners" as sources on things like our co-captain's character? ok, then.........

you suggesting itk posters use "player partners" as sources on things like our co-captain's character? ok, then?

I'm suggesting that ITK posters are not the only posters on this board that are due a little respect rather than ridicule, regardless of content

But then, I know that's what you know I meant.

Edit: Fair guess that some ITK's use the ******* tea leaves.

Damian Barrett actually attended Kade Simpson's farewell dinner early this year at Shoppingtown Hotel (which actually seems like a lifetime ago) and I called out to him when he walked in with friends and he gave me a wave, which kind of endeared me to him in a way.

Anyhow, he does not have a specific anti Carlton agenda as far as i can ascertain, Purple apparently is a Norf fan, and he comes down harder on them than any other club.

He can be arrogant, opinionated and obnoxious a5 times, but I certainly do not believe he has any anti Carlton agenda, if this is what some posters think.

Certainly a lot worse out there (not naming names) but it would be unprofessional and unreasonable for journos from any medium to never to be critical of a club from time to time, especially after the long winded coaching interview process we went through.

I honestly prefer reading harsh, bur honest critiques (even if factually wrong) than propoganda, everything is Jim Dandy puff pieces at any rate.

I'm suggesting that ITK posters are not the only posters on this board that are due a little respect rather than ridicule, regardless of content

But then, I know that's what you know I meant.
if you know what I know you meant, what's the point of conversing?

billy hartung syndrome.........

Where did you show the comparison?
Were they the stats that compared the hbf cerra being nursed into the side as a youngster versus the on baller sps being thrown straight on ball by the blues?

They would be as deceptive as the more recent stats showing cerra maturing nicely as an on baller this year versus sps being played out of position in recent times as a hbf wouldn't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back