Blues confirm Shields trial

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Pavlova, you're probably the most negative Carlton person around. Sydney got a ripper in Murphy, but so what? Worry what we've got, **** what other teams have.

Gee, you love your little nicknames don't you Gilly? Do you have one for Jeremias? :)
Better not post it Gilly, that would be an automatic red card! :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aisake looks possessed!
He will be the one IMO, who, if he can turn it on and follow in his brothers footsteps, will really give us a boost next year.

Looks big enough to take on the ruck now, just has to keep working on the technique........c'mon Aisake, you can do it.

Will be interesting to see how shields goes.

Good to see we are still exploring other options.:thumbsu:

He will be the one IMO, who, if he can turn it on and follow in his brothers footsteps, will really give us a boost next year.

Looks big enough to take on the ruck now, just has to keep working on the technique........c'mon Aisake, you can do it.

I know its a little off the topic, but how do you pronounce that??

Very true. Aisake looks like he's got a real fire in his eye, a fire that shows passion and desire, a fire that opposition supporters will hopefully fear every time the big boy comes in and crashes through a pack.

Thanks Mr Positive :rolleyes: Happy with Judd or could we have done better? :p

I am what I am...

As for the acquisition of Judd; that's the whole point. If you’re talking one player then no, we couldn't have done any better but we all know that it doesn't work like that. I'm waiting for a square up in the three for one stakes. It’s a concept that few on these forums seem to grasp.

Remove this Banner Ad

Blues confirm Shields trial

Remove this Banner Ad

Back