Toast Blues steal show on Red Carpet

Remove this Banner Ad

i reccon gibbs partner would just about have to be the hottest one at the whole brownlow, although jason grams partner comes close:cool:

Speak to Pamam, he's a big fan.

First thing he said to me at the B&F:

"Have you seen Bryce's girl? She's better than Twigs!"

boys boys boys.

i was down at doncaster shoppingtown today ;) and as per usual big marc murphy was there.

this time however sporting that accessorie he took last ngitht oo the brownlow. boys. she looks eeeeeven better in person.

but theres no doubting juddy and twigley are the perfect couple. hes....a god, and she well guys shes a godess. . girls an absolute stunner. makes us 16 year old boys cringe in our bonds.

boys boys boys.

i was down at doncaster shoppingtown today ;) and as per usual big marc murphy was there.

this time however sporting that accessorie he took last ngitht oo the brownlow. boys. she looks eeeeeven better in person.

but theres no doubting juddy and twigley are the perfect couple. hes....a god, and she well guys shes a godess. . girls an absolute stunner. makes us 16 year old boys cringe in our bonds.

And us 48 year olds 3 times as much...................in our incontinent supports. :eek:

http://www.carltonfc.com.au/tabid/4311/Default.aspx?newsid=68115

01-murphy-brownlow-450-1.jpg

03-gibbs-brownlow-450-2.jpg

05-judd-brownlow-450-2.jpg

06-fevola-brownlow-450-2.jpg

04-waite-brownlow-450-2.jpg

We know Murph looks up to Fev on the field - judging by the similarities in their women, I think he might fancy Alex too :confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't know this forum has changed to the woman's day.

Wait till you see what we have in store in the recipe section this month! Easy grill BBQ favourites the whole family can enjoy! Plus inside more easy knits for your outdoor man, a short story by L. Backwell and tempting treats the kids will just love in their lunch boxes. Happy spring reading!

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Blues steal show on Red Carpet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back