Club Mgmt. Board of Directors as led by President Dave Barham

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
Cursory LinkedIn search of Barham shows me he’s got a pretty extensive career at the top of the sports industry but more on the broadcast and production side, and he has an absolutely horrific combover.

Allen’s experience is mostly corporate retail and finance and he is also Brasher’s deputy, whether he the two are tied together is unclear.

I would say it’s fairly clear that Barham is the better option of the two from the outside looking in.

Peter Allen apparently getting the gig over barham.

75c651cdd12e74f7aa33576b210ed648

If whoever sees that Dodoro's not up to the job and that his understudy, Robert Forster-Knight is likewise, CLEAROUT!

Start a hole disgruntled Bombers hierarchy.

Brasher.
Campbell.
Truck.
Dodoro.
Forster-Knight.

Take 'em.

How safe is Josh Mahoney?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't some guy say on here months ago Clarko will be announced and rutten will be sacked end of season
and this same guy predicted sheil, saad and other things before it happened?
anyone confirm?

Some at the club wanted to launch a wide-ranging external review, which would take at least six weeks to complete, a timeframe which would have taken Clarkson out of the Bombers' considerations.

Others have been adamant only an internal review would allow for the immediate action required to get involved in Clarkson's movements.

Can we maybe not do something for once with a pre-determined outcome?

Didn't some guy say on here months ago Clarko will be announced and rutten will be sacked end of season
and this same guy predicted sheil, saad and other things before it happened?
anyone confirm?
was it your alt account?

In some ways that doesn't really make sense. Why does 6 weeks take us out of the Clarkson consideration? If he's potentially interested, and knows there's a potential vacancy, why can't he just delay signing elsewhere? Yes, there's a risk that the other club goes in another direction; but if they do and then we pass (or he doesn't want the gig) I'm sure he won't be out of a job too long if he doesn't want to be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Club Mgmt. Board of Directors as led by President Dave Barham

Remove this Banner Ad

Back