Club Mgmt. Board of Directors as led by President Dave Barham

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
If Gia is coaching next weekend, that means Caracella – senior assistant coach – isn't taking the reins from Rutten either.

Not sure if that means he's also gone, but usually you have to inform assistant coaches of whether they're going to be around the following year by August 1 so they can find another job.

Wouldn't read too much in to it. Likely just a means to get more experience in to the assistant coaches.

From memory, we had similar with Goodwin and Egan back in the day.

Clarko to Essendon was never in doubt like I said, was agreed on a month ago. Now that all this has come out, do you really think Essendon will move on truck if they didn’t know Clarko is in the bag?
Considering the past decade I wouldn't put anything beyond us, in fact if I were a betting man I'd put money on it being Ross Lyon

Clarko to Essendon was never in doubt like I said, was agreed on a month ago. Now that all this has come out, do you really think Essendon will move on truck if they didn’t know Clarko is in the bag?
Yes.

Bowing Down Waynes World GIF

Do I believe the club would either appoint a messiah figure without running any process or presumptively sack the current coach without having the next one secured? Yes I do believe we’d do that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do I believe the club would either appoint a messiah figure without running any process or presumptively sack the current coach without having the next one secured? Yes I do believe we’d do that

Ok, then do you think Clarko needed this much time to tell north and gws to hold on?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If we do end up with Clarkson, I hope the story is that it was lined up many weeks ago and that he was never considering Norf.
Wouldn't that be even worse? If it was all done weeks ago it means we've ****ed over Rutten for no reason (and potentially made him miss intreviews for other clubs), screwed over the playing group by a) not telling them b) making them work towards a game plan taht won't exist in a few weeks c0 making selection choices based on requirements that no longer exist

Remove this Banner Ad

Club Mgmt. Board of Directors as led by President Dave Barham

Remove this Banner Ad

Back