Club Mgmt. Board of Directors as led by President Dave Barham

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
But he was still meeting with North and the Giants. Would have to be an a grade a-hole. I think this has just happened and they’ve maybe only touched base with Clarko in the last week or so

Whilst that does make sense it also would make sense that Clarko is just a good operator and going through a thorough process about his next gig.

100% when Clarko said he wants back in, Essendon we’re all over him and have been in talks with him for months. Rutten was never going to coach us next year, that loss yesterday had nothing to do with it. Clarko was a certainty from a month ago. Always have to go with the proven coach, unfortunate for Rutten.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Utter Bullshit.

But he was still meeting with North and the Giants. Would have to be an a grade a-hole. I think this has just happened and they’ve maybe only touched base with Clarko in the last week or so

Its possible Clarko was keeping his options open or he was meeting clubs about the purposed Tasmania team only for the media to think it was for the coaching job.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

literally just logged on to ask has there been any discernible improvement in any area at Essendon this year - as a genuine question.

I'm guessing this answers it. I haven't heard a single thing about this except read the thread title- but If Trucks gone I do feel for him. If Brasher is gone I'm pleased.

none of this would have happened if we drafted Oliver.
Look At Us Paul Rudd GIF by First We Feast: Hot Ones

Remove this Banner Ad

Club Mgmt. Board of Directors as led by President Dave Barham

Remove this Banner Ad

Back