Club Mgmt. Board of Directors as led by President Dave Barham

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
I love the bloke for the memories he's given us, but he has become the biggest handbrake on us moving forward as a club.

Still much more to be done. I don't think he'll be able to help himself and will still want to pull strings. Next step is to keep pushing the broom through the club to get rid of anyone else under his influence.

I love the bloke for the memories he's given us, but he has become the biggest handbrake on us moving forward as a club.

Still much more to be done. I don't think he'll be able to help himself and will still want to pull strings. Next step is to keep pushing the broom through the club to get rid of anyone else under his influence.
Hopefully his mate Adrian doesn't come back from leave and their media mouthpiece retires from the Sun.

Curious if he's actually stepping down or has been slowly pushed out.
If it's the latter and he has an axe to grind, could see him lurking in the shadows and gaining support with the coteries and if there is a failure on field then he and his mates swoop in and try something.

did anyone read the article? it’s not all good news…

Age Article Says said:
Sheedy will maintain a role at Essendon, however, as a paid ambassador dealing with coteries, past players, and influential sponsors, a position he occupied prior to his appointment to the board in October 2020.

not ready baroness von sketch GIF
EFC can not cut the cord.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

F### BF is full of ungrateful ####s.
Have a god hard look at yourselves.

Sheedy may have slipped from crazy like a fox to just crazy recently but it’s big leap blaming him for EFC ills.

Plus the ambassador role works how ever you feel about him:
  • You think he’s a loose cannon, well the role pays him to toe the line a bit
  • You still love his cheek, well you get to see more of him sitting on hay bales promoting Country Round or blaming aliens when he’s having a go at the umps

People talk about influential people in AFL club land…

Performance - coached the only premiership success in my lifetime. Backed it up.

Club standing - through ANZAC day, Dream Time and that game where they get people to sit on hay bales, he provided EFC marquee games like no other, providing material financial benefits. Also the only reason for anyone to join EFC these days… to play on the marquee games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Club Mgmt. Board of Directors as led by President Dave Barham

Remove this Banner Ad

Back