Club Mgmt. Board of Directors as led by President Dave Barham

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

his answers are fine. much more questionable is giving an interview to Mark Robinson. Why not literally anyone else in the the AFL media landscape? Or go onto AFL 360 instead of a press interview.

If the club has cut out some of the people who Robbo has notoriously gotten his stories from throwing him this bone is probably smart practice.
It gives him the avenue that when Robbo speaks to these people he will likely go to Barhan and fact check with him, it's basically putting him on a lead.

His answers were fine as you said, and if people are seriously upset about the interview being with a particular journalist then I think your just looking for things to be mad about.

His answers were fine as you said, and if people are seriously upset about the interview being with a particular journalist then I think your just looking for things to be mad about.
I hate when people just go looking for things to be mad at

Not exactly sure what the issue with that interview was to be honest?

He said exactly what he should of.
its what he should have, not should of. **** this makes me mad

If the club has cut out some of the people who Robbo has notoriously gotten his stories from throwing him this bone is probably smart practice.
It gives him the avenue that when Robbo speaks to these people he will likely go to Barhan and fact check with him, it's basically putting him on a lead.

It's this. Slobbo's sources at Essendon were Dodoro and Sheedy. He has been a mouthpiece for them and their ilk for years. Now they've been cut from the herd the club has clearly thrown this old drunk a bone in the form of this "interview".

Unfortunately this industry is filled with parasites like Slobbo and the clubs need to appease them and their egos in this manner.

his answers are fine. much more questionable is giving an interview to Mark Robinson. Why not literally anyone else in the the AFL media landscape? Or go onto AFL 360 instead of a press interview.
I think there were ok but he did (unsurprisingly perhaps) skate over some stuff that could have been quite insightful. It read like a politician's interview at times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Club Mgmt. Board of Directors as led by President Dave Barham

Remove this Banner Ad

Back