Bob Murphy possible retirement ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

To my mind there kind of decisions should be made prior to the list lodgement date. Didn't a WB player get delisted with the club looking to re rookie?

To my mind there kind of decisions should be made prior to the list lodgement date. Didn't a WB player get delisted with the club looking to re rookie?

As long as it's done before the national draft I wouldn't think there's much wrong with it? Still a delisted free agency window left too. Plus I'm sure he's confided in the main Dogs staff he's needed to if he is thinking about it.

As long as it's done before the national draft I wouldn't think there's much wrong with it? Still a delisted free agency window left too. Plus I'm sure he's confided in the main Dogs staff he's needed to if he is thinking about it.

I wasn't sure as i read somewhere that the draft order has been made final.

Fingers+Crossed.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TBH wouldn't be surprised. We might have Morris and Boyd leaving next season. Would be tough losing 3 quality defenders at once, gives time for a few new guns to come through

No doubt he will work at the Bulldogs in some capacity.

TBH wouldn't be surprised. We might have Morris and Boyd leaving next season. Would be tough losing 3 quality defenders at once, gives time for a few new guns to come through

No doubt he will work at the Bulldogs in some capacity.

Won't be surprised Dogs going hard at free agency with defenders
Would be dependant on salary cap

Just as I thought.

Only hang around long enough to get a premiership medallion?

Soft Bob. Soft.

Lucky you didn't play for my team...you might have had to play another 50 years.
But the funny thing is he never got one. Had he not got injured I doubt the Dogs would've won either. He is a good player but too much figjam about him which has a negative affect on the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back