Bomber the sook

Remove this Banner Ad

Well here's a suggestion for you and your team. Why don't you practice a bit of sportsmanship yourselves and try to win the game on merit this time, instead of trying to compensate for your ability-related inadequacies with constant scragging and squirrel-gripping like you did last time?

You mean like how we tore you apart earlier in the season?

Methink the chokers are beginning the first stage of the choke - fear setting in.

We wanted you too. Seriously. We've beaten you once already, we know your game - and we have something you dont ... players who believe in themselves and their ability.

I think blokes like Archer and Simmo are going to peel a few layers off your mob this weekend and discover some scared little pink home and away heroes underneath.

Well here's a suggestion for you and your team. Why don't you practice a bit of sportsmanship yourselves and try to win the game on merit this time, instead of trying to compensate for your ability-related inadequacies with constant scragging and squirrel-gripping like you did last time?

Squirrel-gripping ? That's a pretty big call........name names, unless you are (as I suspect), full of s***

Scragging ? bumping ? It actually happened both ways in the last game. No-one from North whinged about it, I don't know why you lot are whingeing and squealing about it now.

I'll take it as a good sign that you lot ARE worried. :D:thumbsu:

Squirrel-gripping ? That's a pretty big call........name names, unless you are (as I suspect), full of s***

Scragging ? bumping ? It actually happened both ways in the last game. No-one from North whinged about it, I don't know why you lot are whingeing and squealing about it now.

I'll take it as a good sign that you lot ARE worried. :D:thumbsu:

Yep, they are clearly terrified ... 'Oh God, we are actually in the finals now and we have to deliver otherwise everyone will laugh at us again. Don't think about choking, don't think about choking. I can't breathe! I can't breathe! It mucst be that nasty North tagger!"

I'd like to think that like the players, we have the best umpires left for the finals, and that each team recieves the same consistent decisions.

Ablett gets scragged-free

Boomer gets scragged-free

gaso

Harvey.. free kicks for 19. free kicks against 19

Ablett.. free kicks for 34. free kicks against 21

Boomer should spend more time crying to the umpires when someone touches him. ;)

ahhh..no yours are:rolleyes:[/qoute]

Ling doesn't whack people.

He does such a good jab opposition players start hitting him wiping blood on him, kicking, kneeing, tripping.

Goodes, Cooney, Simpson spring to mind recently with behind the ball whacks and elbows. Lapping last week also.

"We wanted you too. Seriously. We've beaten you once already, we know your game - and we have something you dont ... players who believe in themselves and their ability."

Yea well obviously. I mean a team that goes 18 - 4 with percentage over 150 (best attack and best defense) and wins 16 of their last 17 games clearly must have no belief in themselves and their ability. :rolleyes:

What a ####ing stupid thing to say. How many more ignorant scumbag North Melbourne supporters are going to shit stir us before we the Cats wipe the floor with them?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We know Bomber is soft, look at him throw a hissy fit when people question Ottens lack of performance in previous years.

All he does is makes it harder for Ablett because he will get the reputation of being soft. If he learns to deal with the attention like every other talented player then people will stop trying to knock his block off.

Bomber just painted a big bullseye on Ablett's back with his comments. If we don't knock his block off then someone else will before the finals series is over.

Like Dopey Pratt did a couple weeks ago,which resulted in a down field 50 to Droopy Petrified ?

Did you pig squeal then like you are now ?
What on earth are you talking about, TubTub ?

If you're talking about the recent Roos-Cats game, there was a 50 paid when Daniel Harris had a free, was bumped, and yes took a dive. I said at the time it was dumb umpiring. After he kicked the goal, a Cats player was bumped, took a dive, milked a free, which resulted in a Geelong goal. Then a Gellong player bumped a North player over, which the ump saw, but ignored.

Bad umpiring all round..........and hardly evidence to back up Bomber's whine about North playing the man.

If you're talking about the recent Roos-Cats game, there was a 50 paid when Daniel Harris had a free, was bumped, and yes took a dive. I said at the time it was dumb umpiring. After he kicked the goal, a Cats player was bumped, took a dive, milked a free, which resulted in a Geelong goal. Then a Gellong player bumped a North player over, which the ump saw, but ignored.

That was in the 1st qtr.The one I'm talking about was in the last qtr.

Lot of low IQ norf supporters coming up with some great lines in here.

I particularly enjoyed the one about Geelong players not believing in themselves. lmao

Lot of low IQ norf supporters coming up with some great lines in here.

I particularly enjoyed the one about Geelong players not believing in themselves. lmao

They might, but the coach certainly doesn't believe in his players - otherwise he wouldn't whinging and whining to the scumpires.

And now look how good Ottens is.

Gaz has had that target on his back since he played his first game.

I don't recall Ottens ever being mentioned as one of the league's best ruckmen, why is that?

Ablett has only been targeted recently after his game dropped off a fair bit after being roughed up a little. It is the nature of the beast, the only way to get passed it is to show it doesn't phase you.

I remember one year after Harvey had a shoulder injury for the next two months every team we played kept driving that shoulder of his into the ground in tackles. Did he or the coach bitch or moan about the rough treatment?

Nope. He felt it, felt bad at times but he got up and continued to play good footy. In the end people realised he can deal with it and it doesn't put him off his game so why bother keep doing it?

When Ablett pleads for the umpires to look at him it is just fueling the fire in the belly of his tagger to give him a bit more, with interest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bomber the sook

Remove this Banner Ad

Back