Bomber the sook

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, they are clearly terrified ... 'Oh God, we are actually in the finals now and we have to deliver otherwise everyone will laugh at us again. Don't think about choking, don't think about choking. I can't breathe! I can't breathe! It mucst be that nasty North tagger!"

How long since the Roos won a final? What's that? 2000 you say?

0 wins from your last 3 finals, you say? Longest time without a finals win of those in the 8, eh?

Just worry about your own club.

Well here's a suggestion for you and your team. Why don't you practice a bit of sportsmanship yourselves and try to win the game on merit this time, instead of trying to compensate for your ability-related inadequacies with constant scragging and squirrel-gripping like you did last time?
You've been invited to name names re the alleged squirrel-gripping ; the silence is deafening, so we can only conclude you are full of ****.

Ablett has only been targeted recently after his game dropped off a fair bit after being roughed up a little. It is the nature of the beast, the only way to get passed it is to show it doesn't phase you.

Didn't phase him last time we played you.

That hack Rawlings could even do the one thing he is reasonable at, nullifying a good opposition player.

Last time:

'In the first quarter Ablett had 11 possessions and seven handball receives.
His total match stats read 31 touches, 12 handball receives, a match-high eight clearances, eight hardball gets, six inside 50s, five rebound 50s and two goals.
Simply, Ablett won the ball in tight, at stoppages, from teammates and covered all of the ground. '

Question for Roos fans: What good is a hack tagger that can't tag?

Didn't phase him last time we played you.

That hack Rawlings could even do the one thing he is reasonable at, nullifying a good opposition player.

Last time:

'In the first quarter Ablett had 11 possessions and seven handball receives.
His total match stats read 31 touches, 12 handball receives, a match-high eight clearances, eight hardball gets, six inside 50s, five rebound 50s and two goals.
Simply, Ablett won the ball in tight, at stoppages, from teammates and covered all of the ground. '

Question for Roos fans: What good is a hack tagger that can't tag?

Hes on the back page of the Sun like some Hero. Ablett tore him a new one and will do it again.

How long since the Roos won a final? What's that? 2000 you say?

0 wins from your last 3 finals, you say? Longest time without a finals win of those in the 8, eh?

Just worry about your own club.

I've been saying it all week - the knives will be out at Kangaroo HQ (wherever the f*** that is) if they go out in straight sets. Their recent finals history is piss poor.

North are like a gay uncle you cant get rid of them cant stand them but you just wish they would **** off up to the gold coast already.:thumbsu:

Geelong are like your ******ed cousin who turn up at every family function and ruin things but your grandma makes you invite them anyway.

Both true :thumbsu::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We know Bomber is soft, look at him throw a hissy fit when people question Ottens lack of performance in previous years.

All he does is makes it harder for Ablett because he will get the reputation of being soft. If he learns to deal with the attention like every other talented player then people will stop trying to knock his block off.

Bomber just painted a big bullseye on Ablett's back with his comments. If we don't knock his block off then someone else will before the finals series is over.

I hope Rawlings continues roughing up Gaz. The more he gets roughed up, the better he plays, so by all means, rough him up! :D Obviously, Rawlings was too stupid to work that out.

Low IQ ???? That's rich, coming from Geelong !

Last time I was down there, I thought the 'city' must have been hosting a National Bogans Convention.....then I realised there were locals, all dressed up for a big night out.

If you're going to have a go about someone's IQ, make sure you actually use the correct words in your post. I think the word you were looking for was "they", not "there". Better luck next time champ. :thumbsu:

I've been saying it all week - the knives will be out at Kangaroo HQ (wherever the f*** that is) if they go out in straight sets. Their recent finals history is piss poor.

Didn't it burn down last year? :D

All he does is makes it harder for Ablett because he will get the reputation of being soft. If he learns to deal with the attention like every other talented player then people will stop trying to knock his block off.

Bomber just painted a big bullseye on Ablett's back with his comments. If we don't knock his block off then someone else will before the finals series is over.

Go for it. He wears number 29, and will be standing in the centre square on the MCG at 2.45pm on Sunday.

I'd like to think that like the players, we have the best umpires left for the finals, and that each team recieves the same consistent decisions.

Ablett gets scragged-free

Boomer gets scragged-free

gaso

Well said gaso. This final will be close I reckon. Get on for either side by under 15.5, I think it's paying four bucks or something like that. Cats by 11.

regards,

REB

Bomber Thompson has started sooking about the Roos tagging tactics last time they met.
He wants the umpires to get involved early this week and protect his side.

Reminds me of Worsfolds complaint after Freo belted them a few weeks back.
Sure as eggs you can now expect the umpires to over officiate and ruin what could be a good game.

What is it with sooky coaches?
If your teams good enough you don't need to prime the umpires.

Just more poor sportsmanship from Bomber and the cats. They must really be feeling the pressure at sleepy hollow. If Geelong don't win the cup this year half of geelong will top themselves.:thumbsdown:

Redd,another coach is having a whinge.
Oh hang on,you won't want to talk about this one because it's your coach.
:eek:

Laidley has massive sooky-sooky-la-la

Remove this Banner Ad

Bomber the sook

Remove this Banner Ad

Back