Bomber Thompson running scared *from the mainboard with love*

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Bomber Thompson running scared

Mmmmm. Off the top of my head I'd say that the last time Colonwood was that successful was during the great depression.

It's all down hill since then. At least for a while the Pies were good enough to lose Grand Finals. Now they consider losing in a Prelim to be "nearly won a flag".

Pathetic.

Great post, truly one of the greatest in the history of fourms/bulletin boards.

Gratz, really, I mean, let's point at Collingwood and state a fact, that we say prelims are like "nearly winning a flag".

OOPS.:eek:

You got it wrong there, nice one, especially coming from a Carlton supporter.

Oh by the way, how many legitimate flags have you won in the AFL?

ANSWER = ZERO.

Have fun watching us win the flag, while you support against us, which I guess is all you can do being a Carlton supporter who wouldn't know what the second week of the finals post the millennium feels like, let alone a prelim or a GF.

Cya.:thumbsu:

No I don't. Collingwood just want a premiership for the sake of a premiership. As I posted earlier, it's just incidental to Collingwood's quest that Geelong have a recent few.

That'd all be well and good.

Except that - again - you're reading things into comments that, in reality, just aren't there.

Here's what Thompson actually said:

"I’ve got no doubt they are a little bit jealous of us, envious of what we’ve achieved and that they’re after us."

There's absolutely nothing wrong with that statement. In fact, it's a total no-brainer given that Geelong has won more premierships than any club in the period from 2003 until now.

If Collingwood isn't envious of what Geelong has achieved recently, then it'd be extremely surprising.

Desperately wanting to beat, and avenge recent key defeats at the hands of, the competition's yardstick should be something that fires any team that aspires to become the new champion.

Gratz, really, I mean, let's point at Collingwood and state a fact, that we say prelims are like "nearly winning a flag".

ANSWER = ZERO.

Have fun watching us win the flag, while you support against us, which I guess is all you can do being a Carlton supporter who wouldn't know what the second week of the finals post the millennium feels like, let alone a prelim or a GF.

We've enjoyed having the Pies as our bitches though ...head to head we lead them and have them to thank for 5 flag victories...not real impressed with the Lions taking over the beating colonwood in grand finals from us ..but we will happily chuckle when the Cats oust them this year .

one flag in 50 years ..theres a reason for that you know lol

Gotta love pies supporters ..all up and about, only for it to end in tears yet again ..the poor fools never learn . :cool:

Exactly they cannot even go back to back, let alone back to back to back, loser chokers.. :)
There's a quaint irony about a Pies supporter labelling another club as chokers, irrespective of whether the comment is tongue-in-cheek or not. :)

ANSWER = ZERO.

16 . Ya hate it, don't you. Tough luck.

And oh so satisfying how many of them I have seen destroy the dreams of the toothless bogans.

Cya right back.

You're starting to sound as tired as your coach there kiddo.

times up knob .

Fixed

And that would be the GFC, The Geelong Football Crisis, what will you hillbilly tree swinging feral hicks do once the dynasty is burned down and conquered by a superior nemesis.

Bomber will go into PTS, he was insomniac before 07.. With Gazza on the gold coast and your boys playing in the snow with Stoker, tough times ahead down at hickville.

Look at how jealous you are.

But Lazyboy, Geelong has had much tougher opposition in Grand Finals than the Lions. They only had to beat Collingwood ffs :eek:

geelong suk really there whole team is old and gay and past it. im more worried about the GF with saints

That'd all be well and good.

Except that - again - you're reading things into comments that, in reality, just aren't there.

Here's what Thompson actually said:

"I’ve got no doubt they are a little bit jealous of us, envious of what we’ve achieved and that they’re after us."

There's absolutely nothing wrong with that statement. In fact, it's a total no-brainer given that Geelong has won more premierships than any club in the period from 2003 until now.

If Collingwood isn't envious of what Geelong has achieved recently, then it'd be extremely surprising.

Desperately wanting to beat, and avenge recent key defeats at the hands of, the competition's yardstick should be something that fires any team that aspires to become the new champion.

Mate, it's just not worth it. I already tried pointing these things out earlier, but these IDIOTS just ignore any logical posts. They prefer to live in their own little dreamland where any comment about them is an insult, and that they will win the next 20 flags.

Complete morons.

Mate, it's just not worth it. I already tried pointing these things out earlier, but these IDIOTS just ignore any logical posts. They prefer to live in their own little dreamland where any comment about them is an insult, and that they will win the next 20 flags.

Complete morons.
What was all that crap about baker then? Did he really need to bring up something about Baker?

He is just trying to detract attention away from his own team by talking about the opposition. Its an old Sheedy tactic when things weren't quite right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what a suprise bigfooty not backing up collingwood , bottom line mark thompson is a tool of the highest order win lose or draw

and to the uneducated im talking about thompson not collingwoods hope
for glory . who`s the knob then ?
You are the knob with comments like that.

Talk it up thommo collingwood jealous , mackie "rested" and then the Fxxk wit said it was our best disposal game of the year , well going by that performance collingwood will shit it in.
Come on bomber you knob do you really think your mind games are going to work with Malthouse. Sounds like you shitting bricks or maybe im just jealous ?

Dont you think your side is good enough , do you need to talk them up ?
Yes geelong are a great side, but you Mark Thompson are the biggest w***er i have ever seen , it all about respect my friend.

Bert_snaps.gif

What was all that crap about baker then? Did he really need to bring up something about Baker?

He is just trying to detract attention away from his own team by talking about the opposition. Its an old Sheedy tactic when things weren't quite right.

All he said about the Baker incident was that he hoped the umpires would be onto it from the start, so that neither team would have to go through what happened last time. It was a pretty fair call, it was just another comment that got beaten out of proportion.

The only pressure he is putting on anyone is his own team. Apparently we are not going to win due to Geelong being Geelong. What if geelong aren't the geelong of old anymore? Does he know something we all suspect?
The pies are under an insane amount of pressure and it will only continue to build.

They have been the best team all year and now there is a very real chance they will miss the big one alltogether. Another failure - imagine the repercussions.

Enjoy your week :)

Don't ever compare them to Brisbane, they went back to back to back, something Geelong has failed miserably at doing, they managed to paint there stupid city about 4,000,000 times and change their stupid logo, thats about all the tree swingers could manage, build a real dynasty they did NOT!!
And how many premierships have you Feral Rodents won in the last 10 years?:D

All he said about the Baker incident was that he hoped the umpires would be onto it from the start, so that neither team would have to go through what happened last time. It was a pretty fair call, it was just another comment that got beaten out of proportion.
So now he is telling the umps how to do their job as well!

We all know that he is trying to put pressure elsewhere other than his own team. If I was 100% confident about where my team was at, I'd be saying 2/5's of eff all about anyone or anything and letting the troops do all the talking onfield. Thats where the game is won, not by reminding the umps that baker likes to snipe, the umps have known that for half a decade, its not exactly a newsflash.

Something tells me Thommo feels the need to detract attention away from his list

The pies are under an insane amount of pressure and it will only continue to build.

They have been the best team all year and now there is a very real chance they will miss the big one alltogether. Another failure - imagine the repercussions.

Enjoy your week :)
yes, that would be evidenced by all the chat out of Collingwood itself .................... oh hold it, they aint saying a word, other than presti trained with the main group, Wellingham is still getting treatment and neither would have played this weekend gone. Yeah, cacking themselves obviously.

So now he is telling the umps how to do their job as well!

We all know that he is trying to put pressure elsewhere other than his own team. If I was 100% confident about where my team was at, I'd be saying 2/5's of eff all about anyone or anything and letting the troops do all the talking onfield. Thats where the game is won, not by reminding the umps that baker likes to snipe, the umps have known that for half a decade, its not exactly a newsflash.

Something tells me Thommo feels the need to detract attention away from his list
:confused::confused::confused:
About as dumb a comment as I have ever read on BigFooty

Very smart man is Thompson.
Ratcheting up the pressure on the pies and doesn't it show!

does it mate? can't say i've noticed any pies players chewing down their fingernails over bomber's remarks. Malthouse tried this kind of crap last year. It's pointless

In the end, who gives a stuff what he says? It counts for NOTHING come Friday night.

I'm confident Geelong can pull off a victory, but I know it's gonna be damn hard. Collingwood are playing awesome footy. If the Pies happen to win, then good on em, they are the better team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bomber Thompson running scared *from the mainboard with love*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back