Bombers trade bait

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by lamby29
I'm interested in Jacobs, but asking for a top 5 pick AND Scott Thompson (future captain) is just ridiculous.

Mark Jamar or Jeff White in a straight swap?

No. Jamar is too slow, besides we have enough emerging ruckmen. Jacobs should not be tradeable. Bolton and Henneman should be shown the door well before him.

Originally posted by stefoid
I heard he was a big grab. How is he filling out body-wise?

Maybe dogs would be smart to have a look at him. I couldnt believe we didnt pick him up in the draft.

White will be going before Jamar does.

He's coming along quite nicely. Big bodied, physical and has good hands. Looks a little slow but that can be worked on.

Woud love to see Danny Jacobs at North Melbourne, don't see a way we can do this by not screwing Essendon, we don't have anyone they want now Harvey signed.

Originally posted by benno87
Woud love to see Danny Jacobs at North Melbourne, don't see a way we can do this by not screwing Essendon, we don't have anyone they want now Harvey signed.
and essendon are extremely hard to screw when it comes to trades...
Shane Harvey looks likelu to go to north and play with his brother though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Demon37
Chris Heffernan + Nick Smith for Jason Laycock. That's a pretty big rip off if you ask me.
we won't know that until Laycock makes his debut, but he certainly is an exciting CHF prospect, i would have said some of the other trades this year were ripoffs - but they all paid off so i have no reason to doubt the recruiting staff.

Originally posted by Hosko
i was pretty happy to secure the best big man in the draft!
Smith has shown more than Laycock in 2003. You may be happy with Laycock, but I have no doubt Smith will be a 200 gamer for the MFC.

And then there's Heffernan...

rip-off.

Okay... don't throw stuff.

Allan and Justin Murphy - what do you want?

Allan is a former all-australian ruck. Murphy can be very good. Sometimes. But Sheeds loves his Aboriginal players...

I'm interested in Jacobs, but asking for a top 5 pick AND Scott Thompson (future captain) is just ridiculous.

Straight swap with Jeff White I would take.

yep
jacobs for white i would do

bolton for mcdonald i would do as well. how old is mcdonald though? 25-26?

wouldn't want allan, and definitely don't want that soft**** murphy (justin)

I did throw Aaron Henneman in as a sweetener. Jacobs is probably worth pick 5, whilst Thompson & Henneman are of the same age, both fringe players. If Thompson was a future captain, why the **** can't he get a game then?

Jacobs for White...hmmm, interesting. Can we have a late draft pick as well?

Remove this Banner Ad

Bombers trade bait

Remove this Banner Ad

Back