Bombers will have another flag in 1-2 years

Remove this Banner Ad

JohnHeidenreik

Cancelled
Jul 31, 2007
ACT
AFL Club
Essendon
We have the best forward line in the comp and now wee have the kids in the midfield. Alot of other teams are scared that we are improving so quickly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rather than making up a pointless new thread you should have just added to the other rubbish about Essendon finishing top 4 this year... Essendon are sh*thouse....

Did you see your team play on the weekend? or for the last 5 years for that matter? You just have fear that we have rebuilt already and are still better than you. :thumbsu:

We have the best forward line in the comp and now wee have the kids in the midfield. Alot of other teams are scared that we are improving so quickly.

Have you got the day of school.:p

Essendon's forward line is just above average.

Essendon's midfield. One of the worst in the comp

Essendon;s Backline. Not bad.

You will not win a premiership in the next 1-2 years

Did you see your team play on the weekend? or for the last 5 years for that matter? You just have fear that we have rebuilt already and are still better than you. :thumbsu:

I'm well aware that Carlton are ordinary as well, hence the reason i'm not putting up posts about how good we are...

So you've rebuilt by winning two NAB Cup games... interesting....

Have you got the day of school.:p

Essendon's forward line is just above average.

Essendon's midfield. One of the worst in the comp

Essendon;s Backline. Not bad.

You will not win a premiership in the next 1-2 years

any forward line with lloyd, lucas, davey, lovett, gumbleton, mcphee, jetta, mcveigh, welsh, hille, laycock, monfries rotating through it on a regular basis is far from "just above average".

even i concede this

any forward line with lloyd, lucas, davey, lovett, gumbleton, mcphee, jetta, mcveigh, welsh, hille, laycock, monfries rotating through it on a regular basis is far from "just above average".

even i concede this

You've listed 12 players... every team would have a good forward line if you lists 12 players who 'could' rotate through there...

You've listed 12 players... every team would have a good forward line if you lists 12 players who 'could' rotate through there...

i will list two

lloyd
lucas

the others highlight the depth of forward players. not many sides would have 12 as capable of playing a solid role up forward.

Premature EEEE JAC U LATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Bombers will have another flag in 1-2 years

Remove this Banner Ad

Back