Game Day Boring church city vs Magnificent Hawfs Youf, match of the day

Remove this Banner Ad

zackah's crestfallen face right now as he realize Dinsdale's high flying Hawks have gone above them on the ladder

images
Watching the olympics friend.

How's your last month been going btw*?

* as good as ours
:$

Dinsdale I honestly reckon Scrimshaw is an chance to be AA this season mate.

He really has improves leaps and bounds in the last 18 months (probably having a good run of injury helps too)

Testament to his hard work and Mitchell's coaching and player development ability.

Dinsdale I honestly reckon Scrimshaw is an chance to be AA this season mate.

He really has improves leaps and bounds in the last 18 months (probably having a good run of injury helps too)

Testament to his hard work and Mitchell's coaching and player development ability.
About time you opened your eyes to the magnificent Hawfs Youf 😀

Isn't their forward line their strength? No Camry goals since the 11th minute of Q2
I think they got 2 junktime goals for the 2nd half. Coach had NFI

About time you opened your eyes to the magnificent Hawfs Youf 😀

Will Day is a super super player.

Ironically exactly whom the Croms need, and they ignored him when he was right there to be taken from their own backyard !

Will Day is a super super player.

Ironically exactly whom the Croms need, and they ignored him when he was right there to be taken from their own backyard !
They wouldn't have had a chance, grandfather-son rule LoL

And we still have the best song

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After two big nights I have somehow avoided a hangover all weekend, which is handy as I was going to use seediness to explain my melting at home, but turned out not to be needed. Thought we were slightly more likely to win than not, but I didn't envision how this game would actually pan out.

After two big nights I have somehow avoided a hangover all weekend, which is handy as I was going to use seediness to explain my melting at home, but turned out not to be needed. Thought we were slightly more likely to win than not, but I didn't envision how this game would actually pan out.

Enjoy it JC. Booking your GF tix yet ? The idea of a Hawks flag this year is starting to appeal to me, the melts would be incredible!

Enjoy it JC. Booking your GF tix yet ? The idea of a Hawks flag this year is starting to appeal to me, the melts would be incredible!

I'm still being realistic, I don't think we'll trouble anyone in finals, if we get there (might win an EF at most). If we were to get there, it exposes the young group to what's needed to seriously compete so even if we crash out in Week 1 or 2, it would be useful for setting us up for when we're ready to genuinely compete.

I'm still being realistic, I don't think we'll trouble anyone in finals, if we get there (might win an EF at most). If we were to get there, it exposes the young group to what's needed to seriously compete so even if we crash out in Week 1 or 2, it would be useful for setting us up for when we're ready to genuinely compete.
Bullshit, 1 game at a time...

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Boring church city vs Magnificent Hawfs Youf, match of the day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back