Box Set Available soon

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I know, but I doubt they would've released it anyway. The drawn GF was shown in HD I think.

5 disc set which includes:

* QF vs Western Bulldogs
* PF Vs Geelong
* Drawn GF
* GF Replay
* The Road To Victory (Season 2010 in review)

The only reason the GF Replay wasn't in HD (the draw was) was because the HD cameras weren't scheduled to be used beyond 25/9 and had prior commitments with another channel (I think they share the costs).

The cover now released :D :)

26571.jpg

:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: ;) ;)

Out on 8th Nov

Just on blu-ray, I've been looking around for this since the day after the granny, and not only have I not found it but have not found any AFL or any other kind of sport at all on blu-ray anywhere, but admittedly haven't checked it out on the interwebz.

The only sport I have seen on BR is the Victory Pack for World Cup Soccer and UFC. I ordered the AFL premiers pack for me and my family as I manage a Video Ezy and saw it when the orders came through. If you can get it for 79.95 do so.. Its just above cost.

Can't wait to get my hands on that dvd set.... does anyone know if the afl will bring out a 'noughties' highlights dvd, like they have done in the past with sensational seventies, electrifying eighties etc.

Can't wait to get my hands on that dvd set.... does anyone know if the afl will bring out a 'noughties' highlights dvd, like they have done in the past with sensational seventies, electrifying eighties etc.

They have.

ad_banner204.jpg

But by all accounts, it's fairly crap.

Yeah I know, but I doubt they would've released it anyway. The drawn GF was shown in HD I think.

I have never seen any AFL blu rays. I don't think I've seen a sports blu ray either.

They really need to bring them out in HD. They wonder why people turn to torrents.

I have never seen any AFL blu rays. I don't think I've seen a sports blu ray either.

They really need to bring them out in HD. They wonder why people turn to torrents.

Too true. At least it gives the people what they want :thumbsu:

I have my 16gb 1080i cap of the drawn GF on my pooter still.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm hanging out till nearer Xmas as I reckon the club will be doing deals. I wanna pick up a heap of things, plus my membership discount will help too. :thumbsu:

Can you still use the membership discount after October? I seem to remember reading a sign in the Westpac Centre previously that said something aboutn ot being able to use it after October. I could be wrong.

Can you still use the membership discount after October? I seem to remember reading a sign in the Westpac Centre previously that said something aboutn ot being able to use it after October. I could be wrong.

Pretty sure you can as I did it last year before I got my 2010 Membership

Why are some box sets advertised with a running time of about 350 minutes and others with a running time of about 480 minutes?

Thought would give all us Collingwood fans a heads up on new box which is coming out in early Nov (just in time Xmas) called "2010 AFL Premiers Victory Pack" :thumbsu:

http://www.devoteddvd.com.au/shop/product_info.php?products_id=65882

Includes:

Multi-disc box set featuring:
2010 Grand Final + Extras
2010 Premiers Road to Victory program
All the Premiers Finals games
Slimline cases in high quality embossed & foiled slipcase

My order is already in. :D :)

Hang on a sec...does this include the Draw as well or not?

am i the only one that is shitty with the poor quality of the GF replay? it seems like channel 7 reverted back to the cameras they used to record our last premiership...

am i the only one that is shitty with the poor quality of the GF replay? it seems like channel 7 reverted back to the cameras they used to record our last premiership...

To be honest mate I don't think any of us are happy about it....no HD camera's means no chance of a Blue Ray version :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Box Set Available soon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back