Boxing Ring at Bulleen Park

Remove this Banner Ad

chelsworthgale said:
I give up, you two are thick as bricks, again for the last time uneducated, miss-informed and generalistic macho comments.

Comments like "dont want cyber nerds like you who bag people behind a computer screen all day" dont belong here, if you dont like the truth then pack your bags and get off a PUBLIC FORUM where you head to post these types of opinions.

As for the "what goes around comes around and it might just come back and bite you in the arse" comments, ive said nothing that is not the truth and im telling you now, the reputation that bundoora has in the YJFL is poor and it stems way back!... ill use one of your macho comments... "check your facts before you point fingers"!

Conclusion: Bundoora gone from YJFL and good riddance for that... time to sign off from this thread ive got my points accross... i'm expecting immaturity to shine through from you both now, lets see how spot on I am!

When Bundoora meets Ivanhoe next season, you watch it yourself and tell me how it goes tell me if there is any sign from bundoora that they want the taste of blood, let me know how it buddy. future premiers 2007, and let me know if they get excluded from the league, i'll be waiting for the word.

jetpak_1 said:
When Bundoora meets Ivanhoe next season, you watch it yourself and tell me how it goes tell me if there is any sign from bundoora that they want the taste of blood, let me know how it buddy. future premiers 2007, and let me know if they get excluded from the league, i'll be waiting for the word.

BANG!... there's the immaturity!

chelsworthgale said:
What a disgrace Bundoora Junior Football Club is... good luck re-registering next year in the YJFL after colts players not only belted a Yarra Official, also put down an Ivanhoe mother and followed that up with a kick.

Three players red carded, hope they dont expect some help at the tribunal, they'll be having a VERY long pre-season, junior suspensions follow onto seniors boys!

hey mate stop lying and exagurating an official didnt get hit and the mother didnt get kicked, she got pushed over because she ran over to one of the bundoora players and starteed hitting him. im no thug but as far as im concerned she deserved to be pushed down i saw the whole thing. she cant lay her hands on anyone and shouldnt be getting involved anyway. lets get the record strait aswell, the bootom age players at bundoora are not scuming and neither are the under 15 so stop trying to spread bulls**t. what would some goal umpire u were talking to, know. im a bottom age player at bundoora and im not scuming and i dont think anyone of my bottom age teamates are either we go out and play of footy and fun. you also said parents were yelling out to encourage to fight, i didnt see any parents doing that, i know a lot them were disgusted. you are the scum as far as i am concerned for making up crap about the incident and parents from bundoora and players from other age groups who werent involved in the incident. get ur fax right and stop trying to big note ur self.

I played junior footy against Bundoora years ago and they were scum back then. Game called off due to players jumpin the fence attackin players and officials. Clearly nothin has changed.

Spoke to a few people today and rumour has it they will be kicked out of the YJFL. Its all the same in that area though... St Damians, St Marys and Bundoora... ALL brain dead fools.

jetpak_1 said:
hey mate stop lying and exagurating an official didnt get hit and the mother didnt get kicked, she got pushed over because she ran over to one of the bundoora players and starteed hitting him. im no thug but as far as im concerned she deserved to be pushed down i saw the whole thing. she cant lay her hands on anyone and shouldnt be getting involved anyway. lets get the record strait aswell, the bootom age players at bundoora are not scuming and neither are the under 15 so stop trying to spread bulls**t. what would some goal umpire u were talking to, know. im a bottom age player at bundoora and im not scuming and i dont think anyone of my bottom age teamates are either we go out and play of footy and fun. you also said parents were yelling out to encourage to fight, i didnt see any parents doing that, i know a lot them were disgusted. you are the scum as far as i am concerned for making up crap about the incident and parents from bundoora and players from other age groups who werent involved in the incident. get ur fax right and stop trying to big note ur self.

double BANG... this is too easy then again i do have 4 years on you, but christ even my dog has more maturity than you bud... go to bed you have school tomorrow!

hey mate at least he goes to school, unlike ur self a w**ker who sits home all day on his computer bitching in forums. get a life loser. what are u talking about uneducated just because were from bundoora, were still at school and go to private schools, maybe that will win us some points with u loser.

jetpak_1 said:
hey mate at least he goes to school, unlike ur self a w**ker who sits home all day on his computer bitching in forums. get a life loser. what are u talking about uneducated just because were from bundoora, were still at school and go to private schools, maybe that will win us some points with u loser.

Is Parade really a private school??

Just because you go to a private school means that your parents are good crims.

Thats all.

jetpak_1 said:

mate u just said that " cant lay her hands on anyone. " then wat the hell were the bundoora players doing "laying their hands" on the ivanhoe boys, just coz they r a pack of sore losers??

take a look at the HERALD SUN PAGE 3... and you get ur facts right buddy

HAVE A GOOD READ.....

A MOTHER was allegedly pushed to the ground and kicked when a junior footy final ended in mayhem.
Horrified Ivanhoe parents linked arms and formed a ring of defence around their under-17s team after a fist fight with rivals Bundoora at Bulleen Park on Sunday. The two teams faced off in a spiteful preliminary final that Ivanhoe won by 80 points.
Witnesses said the trouble started when a Bundoora player was sent off for striking, only to change jumpers and return seconds later and allegedly king-hit another player.
Two other Bundoora players were sent off.
As the violence erupted:

A MOTHER ran to protect an Aboriginal boy from the Tiwi Islands, who was living with her while playing for Ivanhoe on an exchange program.

A YARRA Junior Football League official was hit in the head as he tried to restore order.

IVANHOE players and fans barricaded themselves in the change rooms before making a run for their cars.

FRIGHTENED onlookers phoned police, who sent five cars rushing to the scene.
Police were yet to lay any charges last night.
Ivanhoe secretary Peter Robinson was reluctant to comment because an investigation was under way, but couldn't hide his disgust. "I've been involved in football for years and years and that's one of the worst I've seen," he said.
"It's a sad and sorry state of affairs. It was shocking."
Bundoora secretary Anthony Kappos claimed the mother attacked a Bundoora player before she fell accidentally.
He accused Ivanhoe supporters of making racist slurs against Bundoora players throughout the game.
League spokesman Stephen Stewart slammed the violence.
An investigation had begun, with a tribunal hearing scheduled for next week.
A Bundoora player was charged with striking at a hearing at the league's Bulleen Park headquarters last night.
Ivanhoe players and officials refused to attend, fearing for their safety.
"It's incredibly disappointing. Our league has more than 6000 kids playing footy every Sunday and we've got a record second to none," Mr Stewart said.
"Our process will be thorough. Rest assured it's not something that our league . . . will let go.
"We've got a fantastic record and we want to keep it that way. At the moment we're trying to find out as much as we can.
"We've got some kids preparing for their last junior grand final on Sunday and we want them to enjoy their week."
Asked about the league official who was punched, Mr Stewart said: "He was trying to keep them apart. He had a bit of a headache last night but he's fine."
The brawl dominated discussion on an internet football message board yesterday under the title "Boxing Ring at Bulleen Park".
Ivanhoe will try to rally ahead of Sunday's under-17s grand final against minor premier Bulleen Templestowe.

chelsworthgale said:
What a disgrace Bundoora Junior Football Club is... good luck re-registering next year in the YJFL after colts players not only belted a Yarra Official, also put down an Ivanhoe mother and followed that up with a kick.

Three players red carded, hope they dont expect some help at the tribunal, they'll be having a VERY long pre-season, junior suspensions follow onto seniors boys!

Let's get a few questions cleared up.

1. During the St Marys - Bundoora match several weeks ago a Bundoora player invaded the St Marys huddle. The St Marys team refused to re-commence the game until the umpires could guarantee their players safety. Why then did the league only supply young umpires for this game? They umpired well but they were not much older than the kids playing.

2. The Ivanhoe officials warned the YJFL of the potential of what might occur if the Bundoora players were in a position where they could no longer win the game. It was anticipated that as most of the Bundoora players were upper age Colts players that they might go out "in a blaze of glory". Their 2006 record of violence speaks for itself. Opposition players and officials will all attest to the players that have been knocked unconscious this year. Why did the league not take Ivanhoe's concerns seriously? Why was there no security given the fact that Ivanhoe brought this possibility up weeks ago?

3. Why was the Bundoora player who entered St Marys huddle only given the fairly soft 3 week penalty? What were the league thinking?

4. How can Scott (the Bundoora coach) claim that he had no idea that his step-son had been sent off when the umpires had stopped the game in the centre of the field. The player had to walk directly to him. The game was not going to re-commence till he was off the field. The coaches claim is an outrageous lie.

5. Are the league going to have the guts to ensure that these Bundoora boys carry a record of their violence to whichever club they attempt to go to go to in their open age footy? Surely the Bundoora Seniors should be warned of the possibility.

im an ivanhoe player and obviously saw the whole thing. everyone all week knew that if the result was beyond doubt, bundoora were going to take down as many with them as they could. the week before in the bundoora v bulleen game, many bulleen players personally told me that the bundoora players threatened them wth "lucky it is not our last game, because you would be flipping dead" (directed at a number of bulleens star players). they have always been trouble, ever since we played them in the U15's and i hope the YJFL take the necessary action

chelsworthgale said:
Speaking to one of the goal umpires today he confirmed that their under 15's coming through are of a similar "breed" and incidents like this involving bundoora are bound to occur again.

Sir,

I was not at the game so I cannot comment on what took place. If true I belive bundoora should be removed from the league. There is no place for this type of behavior.

I will tell you this however. The bundoora Junior Football Club has worked extremley hard in the past few years to eradicate this type of behaviour fromk the club. On the evidence of Sunday, obviously not yet well enough.

But one thing is for sure and for certain, the U15 are not as you quote a "similar breed".

Should you wish to discuss this further, I will send you a PM and we can meet to talk about it in a non violent manner.

Regards,

Parent of BJFC Under 15 player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Snippa said:
Sir,

I was not at the game so I cannot comment on what took place. If true I belive bundoora should be removed from the league. There is no place for this type of behavior.

I will tell you this however. The bundoora Junior Football Club has worked extremley hard in the past few years to eradicate this type of behaviour fromk the club. On the evidence of Sunday, obviously not yet well enough.

But one thing is for sure and for certain, the U15 are not as you quote a "similar breed".

Should you wish to discuss this further, I will send you a PM and we can meet to talk about it in a non violent manner.

Regards,

Parent of BJFC Under 15 player

I suggest you find yourself another club. If the league have any integrity Bundoora have played their last game. Two separate Bundoora parents after the game apologised for the disgraceful behaviour displayed by the boys in their team. I admire their honesty. If it hadn't been for the good sense of the Ivanhoe parents and most of the Bundoora parents serious injuries would have occured. It is a pity that the good sense shown by these Bundoora parents was not mirrored by their coach and their club secretary. Their radio and newspaper denials and accusations of wrongdoing by the defenceless mother on the field are nothing short of malicious, scurrilous lies. I hope they have something to back it up if this ever finds its rightful place in the courts.

As for their coach I hope he has plenty of work in his day job (as a psychologist). His days as a junior coach should be numbered so his weekends will be free.

Truthatlast said:
I suggest you find yourself another club. If the league have any integrity Bundoora have played their last game. Two separate Bundoora parents after the game apologised for the disgraceful behaviour displayed by the boys in their team. I admire their honesty. If it hadn't been for the good sense of the Ivanhoe parents and most of the Bundoora parents serious injuries would have occured. It is a pity that the good sense shown by these Bundoora parents was not mirrored by their coach and their club secretary. Their radio and newspaper denials and accusations of wrongdoing by the defenceless mother on the field are nothing short of malicious, scurrilous lies. I hope they have something to back it up if this ever finds its rightful place in the courts.

As for their coach I hope he has plenty of work in his day job (as a psychologist). His days as a junior coach should be numbered so his weekends will be free.

I play for the younger colts, i am furious that you would be accusing the under 17's coach of Bundoora, for telling a player after being sent off to run back on and hit another player, this is truly a lie indeed. i had witnessed what had happened, Scott(the bundoora coach) said nothing like this. Also in the huddle at three quarter time he said to his players 'its your last game lets play for pride', which indicated that the coach and the boys had their minds on the game. The fight began with a simple scuffle on the field which erupted in a giant force of anger by one team. It would be unfair to penalise the club and all the younger age players for what had occurred with the older boys at the club. If other teams are so worried about the under 17's they should not be anymore, they are not playing junior football anymore. Do not penalise the club for something they are not responsible for.

Boomeroo said:
I played junior footy against Bundoora years ago and they were scum back then. Game called off due to players jumpin the fence attackin players and officials. Clearly nothin has changed.

Spoke to a few people today and rumour has it they will be kicked out of the YJFL. Its all the same in that area though... St Damians, St Marys and Bundoora... ALL brain dead fools.

You are the biggest clown I've seen on this forum for a long time, St Damians and St Marys are two highly respected teams in the yarra, just cause Bundoora arent afraid to throw their weight around doesnt mean that all teams within 10 minutes away will as well, stop spreading false comments, you goose.

jetpak_1 said:
I play for the younger colts, i am furious that you would be accusing the under 17's coach of Bundoora, for telling a player after being sent off to run back on and hit another player, this is truly a lie indeed. i had witnessed what had happened, Scott(the bundoora coach) said nothing like this. Also in the huddle at three quarter time he said to his players 'its your last game lets play for pride', which indicated that the coach and the boys had their minds on the game. The fight began with a simple scuffle on the field which erupted in a giant force of anger by one team. It would be unfair to penalise the club and all the younger age players for what had occurred with the older boys at the club. If other teams are so worried about the under 17's they should not be anymore, they are not playing junior football anymore. Do not penalise the club for something they are not responsible for.

your comment about the coach here has no merit. After out and out denying the fact that no official was hit, the yarra league comes out and confirms an official was hit.

You commenting as a person within the club, not a good idea as your passion gets in the way of the truth. As an outsider, never played for the club, just have a relation at the club, i'm simply commenting on what I saw and from what has been relayed from the league to the players at the Ivanhoe club.

as it is not an isolated incident as demonstrated above, it is time the league makes an example of the club. It is a shame on the younger children but if you must take it up with someone take it up with the Bundoora coach and upper age children, in fact exact revenge by ensuring whatever suspension they receive is enforced when/if they continue their senior careers. The league has a reputation for being one of the cleanest in the state, they need to uphold this reputation and the only way to do this is to use Bundoora as an example of what is unacceptable.

flipout said:
You are the biggest clown I've seen on this forum for a long time, St Damians and St Marys are two highly respected teams in the yarra, just cause Bundoora arent afraid to throw their weight around doesnt mean that all teams without 10 minutes away will as well, stop spreading false comments, you goose.

Our club has never had an issue with St. Marys or St Damians. The problem is clearly at Bundoora. None of the other clubs have the notoriety with red cards and behind-the-play incidents.
Most of the Bundoora parents showed considerable good sense on Sunday. The problem is at the top. Their coach ought to be ashamed of himself. It stops and ends with him!
Is it true that he coached the Bundoora Under 15s two seasons ago? Is it then also true that he received his marching orders after a season of similar controversy and then was asked to return 12 months later? If the Bundoora Junior club were trying to clean up their affairs they have a strange way of doing it.

Truthatlast said:
Our club has never had an issue with St. Marys or St Damians. The problem is clearly at Bundoora. None of the other clubs have the notoriety with red cards and behind-the-play incidents.
Most of the Bundoora parents showed considerable good sense on Sunday. The problem is at the top. Their coach ought to be ashamed of himself. It stops and ends with him!
Is it true that he coached the Bundoora Under 15s two seasons ago? Is it then also true that he received his marching orders after a season of similar controversy and then was asked to return 12 months later? If the Bundoora Junior club were trying to clean up their affairs they have a strange way of doing it.

suggest that this same coach Scott McC. was kicked out of at least one diamond valley clubs because of his attitude and went to another and didnt last too long there either.

dont throw st mary's and st damians into this

a lot of st damians players are friends with bundoora players outside footy but even they say that when they meet on the field bundoora are a bunch of ****ers looking for trouble

BlindedByTheLight said:
suggest that this same coach Scott McC. was kicked out of at least one diamond valley clubs because of his attitude and went to another and didnt last too long there either.

Is this the same coach who abused his u13's at a game last year? Made the Herald Sun if I recall

Truthatlast said:

As above....

Should you wish to discuss this in a mature and non violent manner let me know via PM

Boomeroo said:
I enjoying the topic until I read this.

You sound like a Ivanhoe or Bulleen Temp **** who has nothing better to do then to comb his hair and look at himself in the mirror. You stuck up ****heads give me the ****s. You act like a smartarse on the footy field, and when someone is ready to go at you, you make sure someone has a camera to film it. At least St. Damians and St. Marys have to result to a fist fight to get "revenge".

Bulleen and Ivanhoe deserve to be in the Final, you can help each other with your hairstyles.

First the herald sun now channel 9... this is very much in the public spot light... pressure is on the league now to do the right thing.

FootyBrain06! said:
i play for ivanhoe and i played 2day and was hit. i just want to say that bundoora should be kicked out of the league and also that their coach meet a harsh penelty for telling his players to go hit ours. not just the coach but also the players need to be put in there place by the league, theve done it all season and got away with it, this time hopefully they will cop it hard.

we (ivanhoe) had to jog off the ground with the scum bundoora players following us tryiing to knock our blocks off. once in the roooms we were told to stay cool and wait. the police arived and the bundoora team was ushered into their rooms...

and as our song goes 'whenever theres a final on, ivanohoe is there' :thumbsu:

lol.. good one. Ya post was on the news. :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Boxing Ring at Bulleen Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back