Boxing Ring at Bulleen Park

Remove this Banner Ad

whitelinefeva said:
Ivanhoe have always been a bunch of squealing pansies. Wouldn't surprise me if an Ivanhoe player pushed his own mum in front of him to save him. What the hell are rich kids playing footy for anyway? Can't they go play polo or some other gay, rich sport.

Is that because every single person that lives in ivanhoe are rich? so i assume you've gone through and checked that with everybody!
Us "rich kids" who are playing footy obviosly beat your team by getting our heads over the ball first, now i dont see a "rich kid" getting dirty going in for the ball..

So get your facts right mate!

chelsworthgale said:
mattyr.. here is a perfect example of social discrimination. Just because you play for the club Ivanhoe why does that make you instantly a "rich kid"... the players come form all over the local area, in fact heidelberg west is only a 5 minute drive from the ground. That area is a proven low income area... whats to say none of the players live there?

Actually infact the little aboriginal kid who played on the weekend was from the Tiwi islands!

This is another example of a miss informed clown.

Who is this "Miss informed" lady you keep mentioning? Is she the mother that was "allegedly" pushed over?

Try misinformed idiot, and stop preaching your holier-than-thou attitude to 15 and 16 year old kids. If you really are as old as you claim, go pick on people your own age. Then again, you probably can't which is why you're on here picking internet fights with youngsters.

Tyrone Biggums said:
P.S. The other players and I are really enjoying :rolleyes: our so called 'FAME' which has seen our whole team , area and everyone involved in our club called scum.

Obviosly the bundoora team members who started the fight wernt smart enough to think about what reputation they would recieve...

FootyBrain06! said:
mate...bundoora are to blame.. ivanhoe didnt provoke this attack in anyway....bundoora are a mob of dogs who cant loose gracefully but have to go out with a bang.. my main reason to prove you wrong is that i have been in contact with an under 15's bundoora player who told me that the colts planned this attack at their training during the week, this in the end just shows you that ivanhoe are not to blame as the attack was pre-meditated..and also if ivanhoe retaliated then why would they have formed in a tight huddle like a real team would and jog off the ground to avoid any stupidity shown by the bundoora team?

Bundoora are seriously not to blame for this incident, you accuse them for starting a fight which was unprovoked and pre-meditated, what do u base this on, a boy which plays for the under 15's side, which u also claim was told by the Under 17's coach at training, the under 15's had never trained with the colts boys throughout the whole season, i was a spectator from the begginning of the match and i had witnessed name calling throughout the whole game by yelling out racial slurrs and also calling them names labelling them as dirty dogs, scum etc. So u can not honestly say that it was unprovoked.

jetpak_1 said:
Bundoora are seriously not to blame for this incident, you accuse them for starting a fight which was unprovoked and pre-meditated, what do u base this on, a boy which plays for the under 15's side, which u also claim was told by the Under 17's coach at training, the under 15's had never trained with the colts boys throughout the whole season, i was a spectator from the begginning of the match and i had witnessed name calling throughout the whole game by yelling out racial slurrs and also calling them names labelling them as dirty dogs, scum etc. So u can not honestly say that it was unprovoked.

Didnt i mention.... I was playing!

FootyBrain06 said:
my main reason to prove you wrong is that i have been in contact with an under 15's bundoora player who told me that the colts planned this attack at their training during the week

Total rubbish sunshine.

Name your source. PM the players name to me or lose all credibility.

If true I will acknowledge your claim

FootyBrain06! said:
Is that because every single person that lives in ivanhoe are rich? so i assume you've gone through and checked that with everybody!
Us "rich kids" who are playing footy obviosly beat your team by getting our heads over the ball first, now i dont see a "rich kid" getting dirty going in for the ball..

So get your facts right mate!

If you're offended by the term "rich kid" how about you and your family come and move out to a so-called "scum" area and open your big, rich eyes up to the real world?

whitelinefeva said:
Who is this "Miss informed" lady you keep mentioning? Is she the mother that was "allegedly" pushed over?

Try misinformed idiot, and stop preaching your holier-than-thou attitude to 15 and 16 year old kids. If you really are as old as you claim, go pick on people your own age. Then again, you probably can't which is why you're on here picking internet fights with youngsters.

Open slather to all on here. They want to question my integrity I will follow suit. Watch as the disect every thing little thing you say and then open their mouths before they check the truth...

What part of the ground were you watching from? by the way your social discrimination isn't all that welcome and lacks quite a bit of substance... I take it your one of the following:

1. Jealous
2. Another little 16 year old attempting to enter into a conversation with out the relevant facts
or 3. or just a complete moron who gets his kicks over instigating personal attacks on a public forum where people are voice opinions on the topic title.

whitelinefeva said:
If you're offended by the term "rich kid" how about you and your family come and move out to a so-called "scum" area and open your big, rich eyes up to the real world?

mate, i called the bundoora colts team 'scum' not the area....

whitelinefeva said:

I do live in a so called "scum area"... and no we arent rich, I just choose to play for Old Ivanhoe to continue on playing for the school i attended and continue the friendships I formed while at the school!

view post #57... Jetpak attending a private school yet playing for bundoora... geez poor kid must cop it being a "rich kid" or is he excluded from your social conclusion?

chelsworthgale said:
I do live in a so called "scum area"... and no we arent rich, I just choose to play for Old Ivanhoe to continue on playing for the school i attended and continue the friendships I formed while at the school!

view post #57... Jetpak attending a private school yet playing for bundoora... geez poor kid must cop it being a "rich kid" or is he excluded from your social conclusion?

Do you know why this was mentioned. it was because you could shut ur gob about us being poor scum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FootyBrain06! said:
Just thought i might let you all know that the player that was sent off the ground and was told to "go back on and hit some more kids" was actually the coaches step son...tells us alot about the coach... further more, the kid is also a state boxer for his weight division.. little runt who will get whats coming soon enough if you ask me

There is no way the coach said to his SON to go back on and "hit some more kids". I heard exactly what he said. He told him to go back to his position because he was actually unaware that he had been sent off. there was a lot happening and his focus was on a developing incident at the other end of the ground. I would be very careful with your allegations. Brave calling him a little runt.

FootyBrain06! said:
mate u just said that " cant lay her hands on anyone. " then wat the hell were the bundoora players doing "laying their hands" on the ivanhoe boys, just coz they r a pack of sore losers??

take a look at the HERALD SUN PAGE 3... and you get ur facts right buddy

Dont believe everything you read. Bundoora is biding its time. All will be revealed!

mattyr said:
There is no way the coach said to his SON to go back on and "hit some more kids". I heard exactly what he said. He told him to go back to his position because he was actually unaware that he had been sent off. there was a lot happening and his focus was on a developing incident at the other end of the ground. I would be very careful with your allegations. Brave calling him a little runt.

Would a civilized kid do this:
Running on pumping his fists
Smack other team members repeatedly for no reason at all
Changing his jumper to hide his number

Now ask yourself.. what kind of person does this?

Can you remember your first post that instigated this whole argument? If not, here it is for everyone.

chelsworthgale said:
What a disgrace Bundoora Junior Football Club is... good luck re-registering next year in the YJFL after colts players not only belted a Yarra Official, also put down an Ivanhoe mother and followed that up with a kick.

Three players red carded, hope they dont expect some help at the tribunal, they'll be having a VERY long pre-season, junior suspensions follow onto seniors boys!

Who questioned your integrity here? What truth is in "also put down an Ivanhoe mother and followed that up with a kick"?

This was the first post on this matter, typed by you. If you thought there'd be no backlash after an attack like that you're a moron.

chelsworthgale said:
by the way your social discrimination isn't all that welcome and lacks quite a bit of substance

Do i need to remind you of another of your earlier comments?

chelsworthgale said:
its a forum for voicing public opinions your "hiding behind a computer screen" jibe holds no merit as we are simplying using a free service for its intended purpose!... the bundoora rats are quite welcome to come on the site and throw their banter back, in fact its encouraged

So what's changed idiot? Now that you're not arguing against 16 year olds it's not so fun anymore? Now that someone is actually sticking up to you you don't want to play? Come on, i thought you would have had more go in you than that. But then again, you were part of that ****ter ring saving the rich **** from the "scum rats". How about next time instead of trying to protect them, teach them to fight? Or better yet teach them how to take it & give back, although you don't seem to be too good at that yourself.

This worthgale must be the club nerd for whomever he plays for. All he seems to do is snoop around.

Mole.

Truthatlast said:
Let's get a few questions cleared up.

1. During the St Marys - Bundoora match several weeks ago a Bundoora player invaded the St Marys huddle. The St Marys team refused to re-commence the game until the umpires could guarantee their players safety. Why then did the league only supply young umpires for this game? They umpired well but they were not much older than the kids playing.

2. The Ivanhoe officials warned the YJFL of the potential of what might occur if the Bundoora players were in a position where they could no longer win the game. It was anticipated that as most of the Bundoora players were upper age Colts players that they might go out "in a blaze of glory". Their 2006 record of violence speaks for itself. Opposition players and officials will all attest to the players that have been knocked unconscious this year. Why did the league not take Ivanhoe's concerns seriously? Why was there no security given the fact that Ivanhoe brought this possibility up weeks ago?

3. Why was the Bundoora player who entered St Marys huddle only given the fairly soft 3 week penalty? What were the league thinking?

4. How can Scott (the Bundoora coach) claim that he had no idea that his step-son had been sent off when the umpires had stopped the game in the centre of the field. The player had to walk directly to him. The game was not going to re-commence till he was off the field. The coaches claim is an outrageous lie.

5. Are the league going to have the guts to ensure that these Bundoora boys carry a record of their violence to whichever club they attempt to go to go to in their open age footy? Surely the Bundoora Seniors should be warned of the possibility.

OK. Lets set the record straight. Yes St Marys were worried about Bundoora's reputation before that game. It is quite interesting then that 2 fights started in the first quarter and they were both instigated by St Marys players (JB, CM). In fact the incident at quarter time was a direct spillover from an incident right on the siren when a St Marys player was yellow carded for his actions. They do this and then plead for their safety.

As has been stated before the Bundoora coach DID NOT REALISE that his player had been sent off. In normal circumstances the game stops and waits for the player to exit. On Sunday the focus of many in attendance was on a developing incident at the other end of the ground where an Ivanhoe official was intervening in a incident between a Bundoora and Ivanhoe player. I would be careful calling the coaches claim an "outrageous lie". St Marys have had just as many, if not more, players reported than Bundoora in Colts ! this year. Check the facts.

lenny_dockers_fan said:
im an ivanhoe player and obviously saw the whole thing. everyone all week knew that if the result was beyond doubt, bundoora were going to take down as many with them as they could. the week before in the bundoora v bulleen game, many bulleen players personally told me that the bundoora players threatened them wth "lucky it is not our last game, because you would be flipping dead" (directed at a number of bulleens star players). they have always been trouble, ever since we played them in the U15's and i hope the YJFL take the necessary action

I was there and this is just a load of rubbish.

chelsworthgale said:
I do live in a so called "scum area"... and no we arent rich

Find this pretty hard to believe. Squealers and laggers don't usually last too long in "scum" areas. Probably explains why you're locked in your room picking on younger kids. Too scared to go outside?

Truthatlast said:
I suggest you find yourself another club. If the league have any integrity Bundoora have played their last game. Two separate Bundoora parents after the game apologised for the disgraceful behaviour displayed by the boys in their team. I admire their honesty. If it hadn't been for the good sense of the Ivanhoe parents and most of the Bundoora parents serious injuries would have occured. It is a pity that the good sense shown by these Bundoora parents was not mirrored by their coach and their club secretary. Their radio and newspaper denials and accusations of wrongdoing by the defenceless mother on the field are nothing short of malicious, scurrilous lies. I hope they have something to back it up if this ever finds its rightful place in the courts.

As for their coach I hope he has plenty of work in his day job (as a psychologist). His days as a junior coach should be numbered so his weekends will be free.

You need to hear the full accounts not just snippets on the radio. Of course Bundoora are at fault too. I would be very careful as to what you say.

chelsworthgale said:
your comment about the coach here has no merit. After out and out denying the fact that no official was hit, the yarra league comes out and confirms an official was hit.

You commenting as a person within the club, not a good idea as your passion gets in the way of the truth. As an outsider, never played for the club, just have a relation at the club, i'm simply commenting on what I saw and from what has been relayed from the league to the players at the Ivanhoe club.

as it is not an isolated incident as demonstrated above, it is time the league makes an example of the club. It is a shame on the younger children but if you must take it up with someone take it up with the Bundoora coach and upper age children, in fact exact revenge by ensuring whatever suspension they receive is enforced when/if they continue their senior careers. The league has a reputation for being one of the cleanest in the state, they need to uphold this reputation and the only way to do this is to use Bundoora as an example of what is unacceptable.

We too listen to the radio and I think the coach (if it was the coach, I don't think it was!) said he didn't see it.

whitelinefeva said:
Can you remember your first post that instigated this whole argument? If not, here it is for everyone.

Who questioned your integrity here? What truth is in "also put down an Ivanhoe mother and followed that up with a kick"?

This was the first post on this matter, typed by you. If you thought there'd be no backlash after an attack like that you're a moron.

Do i need to remind you of another of your earlier comments?

So what's changed idiot? Now that you're not arguing against 16 year olds it's not so fun anymore? Now that someone is actually sticking up to you you don't want to play? Come on, i thought you would have had more go in you than that. But then again, you were part of that ****ter ring saving the rich **** from the "scum rats". How about next time instead of trying to protect them, teach them to fight? Or better yet teach them how to take it & give back, although you don't seem to be too good at that yourself.

So in other words you encourage what happened on the weekend? You think that when a fight starts in a FOOTBALL game the game should be called off, bikini clad girls strut around with big signs (round 1) and we turn the game into a boxing ring... your joke! and yeah I do live in a "scum" area... I'm inside because it is 9pm, and I'm up at 5:30am to earn a living... whereas your lifestyle of collecting dole cheques involves you being up at 9am to be at centrelink on para road there at collect at 9:30...

obviously 'chelworthgale' has run out of accusations and false claims to throw at the bundoora club, think he'd put up more of a fight but clearly cant stand with what is truly reality.

Remove this Banner Ad

Boxing Ring at Bulleen Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back