Brad Johnson v Nathan Brown

Remove this Banner Ad

gee both sensational players and at the very elite level of the competition, i think brown can be a touch more brilliant, but im a huge wrap for jonno...bulldogs fans it must have been fellatio heaven having both of them in ur forward line

celtic_pride said:
Nathan Brown, he's more likely to win a game off his own boot than Johnson, and he's younger as well, which is a plus.

Based on the he's younger theory.....

Simon Wiggins is a better player than Kenny Hunter!

itsintheblood said:
wbfootybrownnarrowweb200x27018.jpg

"Now that's not a very nice thing to say Bulldog1954"

How clever. It must be great being a Tiger fan, it's the one year in 5 your competitive. I've seen far more success then any Richmond fan my age

Bulldog1954 said:
How clever. It must be great being a Tiger fan, it's the one year in 5 your competitive. I've seen far more success then any Richmond fan my age

How many flags you seen the Doggies win?

Both are absolute guns, brilliant small forwards and the best goal kicking midfielders in the league.

One of them however is currently captaining his club, while the other has as much leadership ability as a bar of soap

And in 25 years time one of them will be looked back on as a 300 game player for his club, a favourite son and a legend of his club. Brad Johnson's already in our Team of the Century

Who knows what will happen when Browny's next contract expires ... :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The_Flying_Egg said:
Both are absolute guns, brilliant small forwards and the best goal kicking midfielders in the league.

One of them however is currently captaining his club, while the other has as much leadership ability as a bar of soap

And in 25 years time one of them will be looked back on as a 300 game player for his club, a favourite son and a legend of his club. Brad Johnson's already in our Team of the Century

Who knows what will happen when Browny's next contract expires ... :cool:

Still hurts mate?

Bentleigh said:
Then you, and your family are a sad bastard's

Who's the sad bastard...Do you ever leave your computer screen? Your the only sad bastard here mate.

The wheels will fall off soon dont you worry about that.

BTW, I would take Johnson.

Oh I nearly forgot... The saddest part about this Richmond 'revival' is that the TWO key members are BULLDOGS. Soon you'll be wearing the tri colours.

Go Richmond Bulldogs

Bentleigh said:
Still hurts mate?

It is dissapointing yes but whats your point? Did I say anything that wasn't true??? Johnson is a far better leader than Brown, and he is the only one of the two that will be remembered as a legend of his club. Do u dispute that??? Johnson has done more for the Dogs than Brown did for the Dogs or will do for Richmond

When the two of them played together Johnno was winning B and F's, Brown was coming 5th.

The_Flying_Egg said:
It is dissapointing yes but whats your point? Did I say anything that wasn't true??? Johnson is a far better leader than Brown, and he is the only one of the two that will be remembered as a legend of his club. Do u dispute that??? Johnson has done more for the Dogs than Brown did for the Dogs or will do for Richmond

When the two of them played together Johnno was winning B and F's, Brown was coming 5th.

Johno is a champions footballer, but doesnt have leadership material writting all over him. Albet niether does Brown.

Johnson has a few years on Brown, you'd expect him to finsh slightly higher in the b&f. If they were in the same side today, both at their peak it would be differnet.

Both are vice captains. The exact same postion. Brown captained very well when Johnson (kane) was out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Brad Johnson v Nathan Brown

Remove this Banner Ad

Back