Toast Brad Sheppard

Remove this Banner Ad

If you had to list our five most important players, would Sheppard be one of them?

From a team balance point of view, he'd be close

We have always leaked dirty ground ball goals. Often as a result of everyone over-committing in the air (something we still do)

But Shep is the only defender I'd trust to lock down an opponents best small/mid.

Dominates head to head the likes of Breust/Gray/Menzel and not only squares the contest - but wins it.

From a team balance point of view, he'd be close

We have always leaked dirty ground ball goals. Often as a result of everyone over-committing in the air (something we still do)

But Shep is the only defender I'd trust to lock down an opponents best small/mid.

Dominates head to head the likes of Breust/Gray/Menzel and not only squares the contest - but wins it.
Yep, he has a particularly good record on Gray who has kicked bags of 5 and 6 on other teams this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's take a moment to appreciate how much sympathy.. attention.. he must be getting from Miss Biggs.

Can think of worse situations.

You wonder if he would have done his hammy if De Goey hadn’t pushed him in the back just before. Going at pace. Just wondering!! The same thing happened to Treloar against Carlton. Pushed in back just before he did hamstrings.

And no free kick after the push. Typical umpiring this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And no free kick after the push. Typical umpiring this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Breaking News
AFL has appointed Eddie Maguire as official umpires advisor for the rest of the finals series.
It is very obvious that he has a greater knowledge than those currently in charge.
There is also a move to rename the competition to the EFL
Vision from the game also shows that Eddie’s sons are very proud of their dad

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Brad Sheppard

Remove this Banner Ad

Back