brad symes wont play this week?

Remove this Banner Ad

well he has been great for them in the last few weeks. Rutten injured and they have other players who should get dropped before him.

I had that feeling aswell though. surely C.Cornes, Hartlett, Thornton and symes wont all miss next week well 3 of them will

lol

Symes
Chornes
Bowden

Fair to say, if true, that alot of sides are ____ed.

As long as he isn't a late withdrawal I don't really care if he plays this week or not. He's probably close to peaking anyway with Knights back which really hurt his score, Reilly to come in too

Fox Sports News said according to Neil Craig he is an "unlikely chance to miss". In other words he should be right to play unless something changes.

IMO he will play but you never know. Still iceing his ankle today.

Fox Sports News said according to Neil Craig he is an "unlikely chance to miss". In other words he should be right to play unless something changes.

IMO he will play but you never know. Still iceing his ankle today.

As you'd expect, after any ankle sprain. Will keep down the swelling and enable him to be less restricted by the ankle come gameday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is on the injury list as test, but im hopeful he'll play. When he came back on, he had 2 shots on goal. Unfortunately missed both but you would think his ankle affected him.

Backline is a huge issue at the moment for all teams. Cornes, Bowden, Thornton, Hurn, Nicoski, Proud, Hartlett....all players many thougth would be strong this year are all out or not in the senior side.

Ive been personally hit by Cornes, Nicoski and Hartlett but will be looking to Brendon Goddard this week to help heal the wounds. If Edwardes comes back in, ill some how manage to have a bench player as well...which may be useful considering Symes is listed as a test. That said, I'll be forced to play both Pfeiffer and Taylor (who i picked up for Hartlett after his first suspension)

Chad Cornes and Symes out with Jon Brown and Cox in doubt. I also have six Bulldogs players in my 22 and we are playing Sydney. Projected total of 26 points.

Chad Cornes and Symes out with Jon Brown and Cox in doubt. I also have six Bulldogs players in my 22 and we are playing Sydney. Projected total of 26 points.

6 Bulldogs :eek:

The most I have in my team is 3 Hawkers (Ellis, Mitchell, Rioli) and I'm looking to trade Ellis out next week! :p

Remove this Banner Ad

brad symes wont play this week?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back