brad symes wont play this week?

Remove this Banner Ad

That sucks. Last week i had all my backman playing, now even through trading one out i'm going to have 1 missing on field.

Hartlett, Cornes, Symes inj

Pfeiffer dropped.

Nothing i can really do.

Meh.. Ellis seems like his gonna be dropped too. What's with my team and the injuries.. Priddis, Brown, Albett, Cornes, Johnstone. This year doesn't seem like my year.
I probaly take out symes and ellis out for roughhead and gibbee or goddard.

Well with no plans to trade Chad out, Symes looking like having a month or so on the sidelines and no real guaranteed coverage from SDT and Jakey Edwards I'm definately considering pulling the trigger on Symes.

He's been good for his price but if SDT gets dropped and Jake Edwards can't get into the team I'm copping 2 doughnuts for who knows how many games.

I figure that with Brent Reilly due back soon, his TOG will dramatically decrease as will his scores. What does everyone think? Trade him or hope for the best?

SYMES OUT FOR A WHILE :(

"Symes then learned his one-week injury would now last for up to a month...when we found out the real issue was we thought it would be a good idea to take the next two or three weeks off...The 23-year-old has been diagnosed with ligament damage and must wear a "moon boot" for the next fortnight. It will then take the Central Districts product a further two weeks to regain his fitness. The 23-year-old has been diagnosed with ligament damage and must wear a "moon boot" for the next fortnight. It will then take the Central Districts product a further two weeks to regain his fitness...there's a lot of guys putting up their hand and the guys in the team are playing well too. So it will be hard to get back in but hopefully there's still a spot there."
may 6th :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

looks like he will miss a couple of weeks after the hof match even and just to top it off he will find it hard to get back in as teams dont like to change the lineup too much when they are winning and they just so happen to be playing melbourne, west coast, essendon and richmond. not to mention the likes of reilly coming back as well.

hope this was helpful

The 23-year-old has been diagnosed with ligament damage and must wear a "moon boot" for the next fortnight. It will then take the Central Districts product a further two weeks to regain his fitness. The 23-year-old has been diagnosed with ligament damage and must wear a "moon boot" for the next fortnight. It will then take the Central Districts product a further two weeks to regain his fitness...The 23-year-old has been diagnosed with ligament damage and must wear a "moon boot" for the next fortnight. It will then take the Central Districts product a further two weeks to regain his fitness. The 23-year-old has been diagnosed with ligament damage and must wear a "moon boot" for the next fortnight. It will then take the Central Districts product a further two weeks to regain his fitness...

A keeper if you also have Cornes inj?

Or downgrade to Ibbo? (Have Proud and SDT as current emergs)

Or sideways to Bock or someone of that nature.

Reiwoldt is another problem I have, damn. ****

I've got problems in my backline, when two weeks ago it was going fine!

I have Cornes and Symes. SDT and Selwood are emergencies but both are iffy at best for this week. I copped a 0 last week as Selwood didn't play... probably won't play this week either and SDT may be dropped.

So for me these are my probable trades...

Symes-->Burgoyne (best back around that price? Have shaw, goddard, milburn)
Mattner --> Ibbotson (free up cash to do above trade, and wouldn't lose much points wise)

Leaves me with 11 trades and $90k.

Thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have Cornes and Symes but I really cant see the need to trade either, Cornes should only miss 1-2 more games and Symes will miss 2-3. So they will both be back by mid year.
Yeah i'm keeping Symes. Avoided Chornes so was lucky there, but will bring him in when the price is right.

His 67 last game will pull him back a bit, but yeah still won't be cheap. Will probably never be cheaper though. Will bide my team til he's back and flying in maybe a month or so now.

HE scored 67 in 3/4 of a match with a broken hand, the guy is a DT freak. The game he makes his comeback in im sure he will score over 90. Probably only miss one more match as well!

HE scored 67 in 3/4 of a match with a broken hand, the guy is a DT freak. The game he makes his comeback in im sure he will score over 90. Probably only miss one more match as well!
What's his B/E? The fanfooty page i'm looking at says 244, but it could be a dated page.

That's what i meant by getting lucky with the injury, of course he's a gun, it was killing me not having him but now should be able to get in a bit cheaper.

What's his B/E? The fanfooty page i'm looking at says 244, but it could be a dated page.

That's what i meant by getting lucky with the injury, of course he's a gun, it was killing me not having him but now should be able to get in a bit cheaper.

If he comes back and gets two hundreds then he will bottom out at approx $400K after those two weeks. So you would have saved $30K from the start.

Remove this Banner Ad

brad symes wont play this week?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back