Unrestricted Free Agent Brandan Parfitt [UFA 2024]

Remove this Banner Ad

Genuinely rubbish. Saved his worst performance for us for what is hopefully his last match.
you mean the one he played with a broken hand?

Go Catters

Go Catters
Why do people still defend him? Jordan Murdoch copped it weekly for being average and his performances were arguably at a higher standard.

Cool he was injured last week, what about the last 50 matches. Maybe 5 good ones. I call it as I see it, and that's the worst 100+ gamer at the club since I've been watching us weekly (97).

This is the issue, both Atkins and Close have gone past him where he was excelling.

Still love his endeavour and hope he gets to continue his career.
Think its more that atkins has caught up a bit while parfitts gone backwards. He is far from the player he was 3 years ago. Back then he was on the verge of becoming a consistent high 20s possession midfielder with a high tackling count and line breaking abilities.

Go Catters
Well isn't this awkward.

Not listed as injured. Listed out as (omitted) and emergency.
So just dropped for being shit. Not injured shit.

Well isn't this awkward.

Not listed as injured. Listed out as (omitted) and emergency.
So just dropped for being shit. Not injured shit.
Your in the trading forum. Not geelong forum. We are supposed to talk up our players here. Sheesh.

Dont we all delude ourselves that our players trade value is influenced by what we say here? Dont tell me i wasted 50 hours banging on about what tim kelly was worth a couple of years ago for nothing. Im convinced it was my posting that got us the picks for Cameron.

Now PARFITT is an awesome player because.....

He won the Nightcliff B&F when he was 16 or 17 and played a couple of games in 2018 which you could be excused for thinking were the breakout games of a future star, but looks like being his peak, as nothing resembling improvement has been since since.

It's genuinely terrifying when he kicks the ball and unfathomable to consider that he kicked 3-0 & 4-0 once upon a time.

MATCHIDPLAYERIDG_NOKIHBDICPOSUPOSGBGMTRSCLRI_50MKC_MKM_I_50GLSBEHGAS_ISC_LNT50R50ICPTTKP_ACT1PCTCLGTURNPOSTOGVOTES
201804GEESTKBrandan_Parfitt
20​
15​
13​
28​
16​
12​
12​
455​
3​
7​
6​
0​
1​
3​
0​
1​
14​
5​
2​
2​
6​
7​
31​
1​
2​
2​
INT
80​
2​
201822GEEFREBrandan_Parfitt
33​
10​
7​
17​
6​
11​
5​
230​
2​
2​
4​
1​
3​
4​
0​
3​
11​
0​
2​
0​
0​
6​
13​
1​
1​
1​
FPR
79​
1​

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Almost certainly we'll facilitate a trade to anyone that wants him. Either delist to let him go as a DFA or ask for only peanuts in return.

Free agent.

this guy looks like johannisen directly after he won the norm smith,when he was targeted and tagged,he went to water,but he already had a flag and a norm smith and still shows something when teams dont plan much for him,parfitt looks like a wimp,albeit with a sub spot for a flag behind him,thanks to holmes injury

from the saints pov we are always linked to some pretty crap players,the worst of them shiel,but i think i would take shiel of the 2,glad parfitts name is not connected to us

That is actually a pretty big need for us.

Do you reckon he could still perform that role acceptably?
Not really. He wasn't really a pressure forward then, we were playing him there to get games into him to eventually move him to the midfield. He runs defensively and so is happy to chase oppo small forwards but less effective on the attack.

Funny how Old Mate's "insider connections" didn't know basic information about the player and their status.....
It’s not like it’s in the thread headline or anything
Ah yes but consider he's not involved in the footy world he just went to school in Melbourne Darwin with Smith Parfitt
It’s not the same person who ventured to our board recently
Surely

Remove this Banner Ad

Unrestricted Free Agent Brandan Parfitt [UFA 2024]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back