Player Watch Brayden Maynard

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif
Love a good camel toe.

Kudos to Sam Doherty for saying he was pleased with the outcome and really happy about it.
And f you Gerard. Last night you argued for Maynard to be hung, drawn and quartered. Tonight you are “comfortable with how it has played out” and “believe the right decision has been made”.
For Jeremy Howe, you could see the emotion in him by the way he spoke. And he was spot on about the 5 days it took to come to this decision adding to the turmoil.
I believe Maynard will play possibly the worst game of his career when we next play. Such is the frenzy of media storm that will still be playing on his mind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kudos to Sam Doherty for saying he was pleased with the outcome and really happy about it.
And f you Gerard. Last night you argued for Maynard to be hung, drawn and quartered. Tonight you are “comfortable with how it has played out” and “believe the right decision has been made”.
For Jeremy Howe, you could see the emotion in him by the way he spoke. And he was spot on about the 5 days it took to come to this decision adding to the turmoil.
I believe Maynard will play possibly the worst game of his career when we next play. Such is the frenzy of media storm that will still be playing on his mind.
The bolded not true at all mate.

We don’t play for another 10 days and Bruzzy will be hungry.

He will rip out their still beating hearts and eat them in front of their children.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Brayden Maynard

Remove this Banner Ad

Back