Player Watch Brayden Maynard

Remove this Banner Ad

Sad that a glimmer of sanity can be so hard won. It’s still a ******* physical game despite what the league are trying to do.
* Goodwin by the way, eat the most giant of dicks.
The Collingwood trauma is so telling that so many of us are celebrating this as a “win” when in fact it’s a status quo result that should not have come to this point.

**** the AFL and the shit supporters from other clubs who’ve been real carnts about Maynard.

We don’t play for another 10 days and Bruzzy will be hungry.

He will rip out their still beating hearts and eat them in front of their children.
But only if they enter the purple lane

TIL Will Schofield is massive a knob

the main board is gold! I thought my 3 year old twins were the biggest sooks and tantrum throwers around. I actually even gave them an award recognising their achievement in this field. I have just had to go and wake them up to tell them they have lost the mantle as there is a bunch of opposition flogs that now have surpassed them…3 year olds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy for Maynard to file defamation ( is that the word) against the following

Witch Caro
Garrrrry Adulteress Lyon
Will hack Schofield
Gerald Too many words Whateley
Danger dumbass
Hamish loser brother Brayshaw
Druggie Goodwin

Feel free to add
Do we actually know who made the statement that he “deliberately “ went to hurt Brayshaw?

Once I could see that Maynard's jump was mostly vertical (exactly the alternative the AFL argued for without offering their view on how far forward he came, leaving Collingwood's assessment of 1-2 metres stand) and that he had no time to "decide" to bump, this looked open and shut. It simply cannot be "inherently dangerous" to jump mostly vertical in a smother attempt. Very glad it turned out that way.

Kudos to Sam Doherty for saying he was pleased with the outcome and really happy about it.
And f you Gerard. Last night you argued for Maynard to be hung, drawn and quartered. Tonight you are “comfortable with how it has played out” and “believe the right decision has been made”.
For Jeremy Howe, you could see the emotion in him by the way he spoke. And he was spot on about the 5 days it took to come to this decision adding to the turmoil.
I believe Maynard will play possibly the worst game of his career when we next play. Such is the frenzy of media storm that will still be playing on his mind.
Maynard can put things out of his mind really easily. He will be focused on his job. Absolute killing machine.

After all the discussion kiddies what’s the main lesson we have all learnt out of this…

Notforyou Stayinyourlane GIF by Paramount Network

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Brayden Maynard

Remove this Banner Ad

Back