Player Watch Brayden Sier (Delisted 2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted in this thread around 6 weeks ago that this kid looked like a mini version of JPK from the Swans...said he plays like JPK and moves like Swanny..just needs 2 full pre-seasons and he will be an elite inside mid...love the way he goes about it on the field..you guys have found a future star....congrats a wonderful season and good luck on Saturday...I hope you guys win...whatever the result, you should all be extremely proud of what your club has achieved this season..respect!!

Lyon was talking him up again last night. Showed a comparison between Oliver/Cripps/Sier after their first 11 games. Sier was slightly ahead from memory.
Lyon really talks Sier up I have heard him say on more than 1 occasion that Sier is the new Kennedy so obviously he see,s plenty in him as do most of us.We need him in the guts now and into the future,this boy is a starter now and unless injured he will remain so,I see him as top 15 already and with a bullet towards the top of our players.

What about Sier for our player sponsorship next season?

#lovethebear

He’ll definitely be in the calculations for the norm smith.

I can’t believe how understated his amazing transition into the rigours of seniors has been. If he played for most other clubs he’d be talked about every 5 mins.

Really hope he gets a 5 year contract extension, along with most of our other gun 19-24 year olds.

This list has only begun its journey, I think we’ll look back at this team in 4-5 years and say that 2018 was the proper reawakening of the Collingwood juggernaut.

We have 2-3 flags in this list if we maintain the hunger and stay injury free.

Contracted for 2019 already I think. Concern about a 5 year deal though is that it would take him into the FA window taking him to 9 years service. Maybe look at something slightly shorter like a 3 year deal which takes him to 7 years service and you can have the discussions about the next contract without the FA distractions.

In all seriousness though, you'd imagine he'll get a 2-3 year deal offered fairly early next year and he'd be in for a substantial pay rise if he continues on his current trajectory.

Contracted for 2019 already I think. Concern about a 5 year deal though is that it would take him into the FA window taking him to 9 years service. Maybe look at something slightly shorter like a 3 year deal which takes him to 7 years service and you can have the discussions about the next contract without the FA distractions.

In all seriousness though, you'd imagine he'll get a 2-3 year deal offered fairly early next year and he'd be in for a substantial pay rise if he continues on his current trajectory.
Will spell trouble for a lot of other fringe boys around his age bracket if they can’t improve by mid next year, some may have to make way for the Bear’s new contract.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DuckToaster, can you please GIF Sier’s beautifully waited kick into the forward line for Cox? I believe it happened in the 3rd quarter!!!

Absolutely breathtaking.

DuckToaster still waiting on the beautifully waited kick to Cox gif! PLEASSEE!!

Sorry my dude :( , I must of forgot about the earlier tag! Here it is in two different angles. #HugTheBear #CuddlyBear #HungryBear

FoWyLbg.gif

The duck is slow but the earth is patient.

It takes a while to toast up 50-60 gifs! :D

I definitely see him as Pendlebury’s heir.

Watching the replay and he’s axtually quicker than he looks or seems.
He ain't slow.

I have always felt watching Scott Pendlebury he's a bit quicker tan he gets credit for (not a gazelle)but can move a bit, but just oh so graceful.

Also Scott is an enormous tackler - and they tend to stick.

He ain't slow.

I have always felt watching Scott Pendlebury he's a bit quicker tan he gets credit for (not a gazelle)but can move a bit, but just oh so graceful.

Also Scott is an enormous tackler - and they tend to stick.

He's more like Taylor Adams but with Pendlebury kicking and handballing ability with the trademark Dane Swan waddle. Sier is very much see ball=get ball=roost ball inside 50. It's great to watch. Taylor Adams just barn storms packs though whereas Sier is more likely to sit outside the main pack and wait for the ball to spill then he just storms in and claims it as his own and nobody better dare to get in his way. He's also our best inside 50 kick. Fact.

Our bear could be a premiership player in about 30 hours from now. :eek::bearface:

He's more like Taylor Adams but with Pendlebury kicking and handballing ability with the trademark Dane Swan waddle. Sier is very much see ball=get ball=roost ball inside 50. It's great to watch. Taylor Adams just barn storms packs though whereas Sier is more likely to sit outside the main pack and wait for the ball to spill then he just storms in and claims it as his own and nobody better dare to get in his way. He's also our best inside 50 kick. Fact.

Our bear could be a premiership player in about 30 hours from now. :eek::bearface:
Let's hope you are a good judge.

Has a bear ever won a premiership before? I love firsts! Should we be lucky enough for that to happen tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back