Player Watch Brayden Sier (Delisted 2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is one major flaw in your argument. If Sidebottom isn’t that good why in hell did the Eagles bother tagging him in a grand final? They obviously rate him.
Every footy fan other than ADZ and Traaavvviis rates him. And there's a good chance they're just trolling anyway.

Strange stuff.

Must be a full moon.

Yes, it’s full moon time.

Even if we were to win a flag without Sier playing any meaningful role during the season I hope the club doesn't lose sight of the long term requirements of our list.

Pendlebury will be 32 next year, Mayne 31, Greenwood 31, Beams 30 and Sidebottom 29 so Sier remains a required player moving forward.

Opposition clubs can bugger off!

Even if we were to win a flag without Sier playing any meaningful role during the season I hope the club doesn't lose sight of the long term requirements of our list.

Pendlebury will be 32 next year, Mayne 31, Greenwood 31, Beams 30 and Sidebottom 29 so Sier remains a required player moving forward.

Opposition clubs can bugger off!
We won’t, it’s pretty exciting having prospects like Sier and Lynch developing in the VFL who are ready to make instant impact

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Regardless of all this rumour mongering, Sier stood up more than Sidebottom when it matter in the GF.

And Sidebottoms form this year is not great. For a bloke with the talent to win a Brownlow, Sidebottom is underperforming massively. He was a passenger last night too. Has been all year - hence Bucks throwing JDG into the guts to get more dominance from the mid field group.

If Sier is playing even half decent VFL football id have him in the seniors regardless of his off field behaviour. Sidebottom needs a shake up. He provides absolutely zero physical presence in the middle and couldn’t even get the distance on a 25 meter kick last night.

But yeah, Sidebottom can run 15k a game, get some easy touches, not really damage the opposition and stink it up in the GF as a 27 year old (now 28) - but let’s all focus on ripping into a 20 year old that stepped up on the biggest stage and is just starting his career.
As opposed to getting stuck into a bloke who arguably has been the most consistent player in the comp for 10 years.

I must say I have not been impressed with Sidebottom,s form this season either he is making a lot of mistakes this season,he dropped a chest mark in the 3rd qtr and that bit of played when he was hemmed in on the boundary by 2 players and tried to beat them was crazy.

He does not seem as switched on as he usually is but he definitely needs to lift,with him up and going we automatically become better.If anybody thinks I am attacking Sidebottom so be it but his form is very patchy atm that cannot be denied.

As opposed to getting stuck into a bloke who arguably has been the most consistent player in the comp for 10 years.
Steele will win the Anzac medal.

Steele will win the Anzac medal.
Or Tom phillips

Or Darcy Moore

Or Adam Treloar

Or Brodie Grundy

Or Jordan De goey....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back