flggr BREAKING NEWS: Kardinia Park's state-of-the-art new stand to be named the 'JOEL SELWOOD STAND', forever immortalising the captain. OUR captain.

Remove this Banner Ad

Now we move on to the concourse. Unlike some others, Kardinia Park is fully connected, meaning there's none of that having to leave the ground and enter via different entrances to access certain parts of the stadium that plagues lesser facilities.

GGr1CAWWoAAWDFl

More exclusives dropping soon, so be sure to keep those alerts on.

Now we move on to the concourse. Unlike some others, Kardinia Park is fully connected, meaning there's none of that having to leave the ground and enter via different entrances to access certain parts of the stadium that plagues lesser facilities.

GGr1CAWWoAAWDFl

Who Cares GIF by Judge Judy
Over It No GIF by Satisfied Customer

Apart from me you've posted more than anyone else in this fred. Now you're gonna do that thing where you spam gifs, get all sooky when I respond and mash on me to zackah again, right? Get a new schtick or faark off. I know I made you my bitch but this is getting ridiculous.

Off-topic posting, spamming, repeated use of GIFs - take your meds please. If this were from someone who didn't make it their aim to brown-nose the moderation team at every opportunity I'd wager they'd be in a fair bit of trouble. With bated breath we wait to see our fearless leaders show some consistency.

Off-topic posting, spamming, repeated use of GIFs - take your meds please. If this were from someone who didn't make it their aim to brown-nose the moderation team at every opportunity I'd wager they'd be in a fair bit of trouble. With bated breath we wait to see our fearless leaders show some consistency.
sad talk show GIF by iOne Digital
Justin Timberlake Crying GIF by sarahmaes
Mental Health GIF by mtv

Now we resume after that rude interruption. Picture yourself walking through the Hallowed Halls, and out through the gate you catch a glimpse of the Hallowed Turf on the horizon. Round 1 tickets are already on sale as of today - you don't want to miss the grand opening.

GGr1BbNXUAA3KrF

More exclusives, as always, coming soon.

Now we resume after that rude interruption. Picture yourself walking through the Hallowed Halls, and out through the gate you catch a glimpse of the Hallowed Turf on the horizon. Round 1 tickets are already on sale as of today - you don't want to miss the grand opening.

GGr1BbNXUAA3KrF

More exclusives, as always, coming soon.
Show us the pepsi stand

go-do-it.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GGr1CAWWoAAWDFl

So you have meth dealers, your sport and food outlets plus your home all wrapped up in one package, just bring a blanket and pipe and you're set. Surely this is the housing model of the future, kudos to the Cats

On SM-N950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Uh oh! Second year in a row turf troubles have plagued the MCG for the start of the AFL season. I know grass is a novel concept for the soy-decaffe-latte sipping Melburnians, but this is just amateurish.

134cad6f8072214b72e21cdec8e695d5

Very poor. The ground staff at the Mother/daughter Concert Ground need to get the finger out and have that surface ready for Hawfies home defeat in Round 3.

Looks like you could run up the race at Kardinia Park a little too quick and trip into the opposite grandstand.

If you flop over and split your head would that be called "doing the full Joel"?
Injury trolling the man who retired a champion a year and a half ago. 😐
That's just
Screenshot_20231213-170011.png
level posting, old fella.
You're better than that

Injury trolling the man who retired a champion a year and a half ago. 😐
That's just
View attachment 1909680
level posting, old fella.
You're better than that
Trolling? Possibly.
Man? Debatable. Duckwood is more like a floppy, leaky IV bag.
Champion? LOL.
TT level posting? I didn't start this slop thread.
I'm better than this?
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

Uh oh! Second year in a row turf troubles have plagued the MCG for the start of the AFL season. I know grass is a novel concept for the soy-decaffe-latte sipping Melburnians, but this is just amateurish.

134cad6f8072214b72e21cdec8e695d5

The woke hummer-saxuels running the AFL say fook the footy, inclusivity is more important, yay Tay Tay!

Remove this Banner Ad

flggr BREAKING NEWS: Kardinia Park's state-of-the-art new stand to be named the 'JOEL SELWOOD STAND', forever immortalising the captain. OUR captain.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back