Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Free Agent

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Luke.Shuey just announced his retirement immediately after realising his hammy isn't able to withstand the rigors of AFL. He stated he is going into business with long time friend and business partner and also former Eagle Brad Sheppard in a wine making venture instead. WestCoast Eagles have wished Luke.Shuey all the best in his future endeavours.

Sad news. Legend and hall of fame worthy. Any chance we can put a highlight package of Shuey.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

Luke.Shuey just announced his retirement immediately after realising his hammy isn't able to withstand the rigors of AFL. He stated he is going into business with long time friend and business partner and also former Eagle Brad Sheppard in a wine making venture instead. WestCoast Eagles have wished Luke.Shuey all the best in his future endeavours.

Sad news. Legend and hall of fame worthy. Any chance we can put a highlight package of Shuey.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk
Is Eddie McGuire taking over as captain?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He will lose all his accumulated wealth in his winemaking venture. I didn’t realise Brad Shepard struggled with intelligence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back