Brendan Fevola Goalkicking Tally For 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction: 85
r233812_937649.jpg

"Damn, I missed the 100 again!"

If Fev got 100 it would be pretty special.. BUT to be honest, i'd rather see Brad Fisher chip in 40 goals (yeh i know.. unlikely.. but he is one of my fave players.. awesome marking ability ;) ) and we'll see how Garlett goes.. Get Betts in with about 30-40 would really help.. then Fev doesn't even have to touch 100.. He can settle back to 60-70.

It doesn't matter how much he kicks and if someone beats him in the Coleman Medal.. he's still gunna be a SUPERSTAR and everyone loves to watch him when he gets goin.. thats all that matters

What's amusing is a few muppets think Roughead will win the Coleman Medal ahead of Franklin and Fevola. :eek:

That would be some feat if Roughead can stand in front of Fevola and kick goals in round six so he can win the Coleman Medal...

I guess that says more about Hawthorn's drafting and their lack of quality tall defenders that forces them to play Hodge as a backman.

They couldn't even stop Geelong's average tall forwards having plenty of shots in the GF. :eek:

I thought this was just another crap Carlton Obsession thread however now I see the genius. Regular weekly updates will be a task of mine.
Lets see who will win the race for the Coleman.

he will kick more goals than the entire Brisbane Bears team combined in 09
But at the moment he is at the starting blocks like everybody else

Man that's a peculiar statement to say the least.

Fev might be better than Brown or Bradshaw but he isn't better than Brown and Bradshaw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

298649052_2b17d5bec9.jpg

That's 2 big ones on the board for Rd1 and another 21 rounds to kick another 98.
Avg 4.66 goals per game required.

Perhaps a Carlton fan can provide the weekly update?

Remove this Banner Ad

Brendan Fevola Goalkicking Tally For 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Back