Brendan Fevola Goalkicking Tally For 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction: 85
r233812_937649.jpg

"Damn, I missed the 100 again!"

Hehe, he looks like he has a monobrow.

Well this thread was a raging success...great to see the OP's dedication to keeping it up to date.

Poor Spuddy will have less scores this season than he had goals last.

Think I'm being too harsh on Buddy. While he's a spud compared to Fev and the game's two other elite forwards (JB and Nick) he matches up alright against the rest of them.

With finals beckoning, Fev should manage 90 goals quite easily. How far we get into the finals will determine whether he kicks the ton. Doesn't look too likely but I'm sure an AA jumper and Coleman Medal will be consolation enough.

Add Buddy and Roughead together and Hawks still suck (Thanks Buddy for the hit on cuz)

Coming from a club that tried to buy premierships, failed miserably and has been caught up in more scandals than Al Capone.

Pigs arse- Carltank are the epitome of crooks nationwide.

Back on topic, Fev will win the Coleman. Though if you guys have the Tiges next week, he could be a chance for 150.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coming from a club that tried to buy premierships, failed miserably and has been caught up in more scandals than Al Capone.

Pigs arse- Carltank are the epitome of crooks nationwide.
we never needed an injunction for 1 that is for sure!

earlier in the year.. i was hoping Fish would get some goals.. but due to being left out of many games.. he's done next to nothing... Betts has 37 to date which is quite good.. probs should have a few more though.. and i'm really glad sMurph has 29.. chipping in 1-2 per game regularly this season ;)

Fev is Coleman for the 2nd time! (should things go as planned)

I wouldn't bet on the Blues making it past a max of 2 finals games.. maybe even 1.. but we can only hope! Here's to praying that Collingwood does not make the Grand Final.. and if they do.. let's hope they lose it spectacularly! by 1 point or 100 points! hahahahahahaahah ****ing Pies

ohh i was gunna say i can't wait to see someone flatten Buddy... but just seeing his tooth fly out of his unprotected mouth was totally satisfying! hahahaha

Remove this Banner Ad

Brendan Fevola Goalkicking Tally For 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Back