Brett Peake is the biggist spud to play in a GF

Remove this Banner Ad

Kosi is the most awkward, useless player in the AFL. He's just clumsy, has no vision, is horrible below his knees, handballs to opposition teams, did nothing in two grandfinals in a row.

Kosi = useless and thank god he's not in Navy Blue.

Very much this. I'd MUCH rather Simon Taylor, and that's honestly saying something.

Peake with an amazing 23 supercoach/ champion data points... What a star!

He always goes to ground too easily and alot of the time for no reason. That's always the first sign of a weak minded player.

I'm glad he's gone:)

He always goes to ground too easily and alot of the time for no reason. That's always the first sign of a weak minded player.

I'm glad he's gone:)

No it's not. That's the sign of someone with poor balance... The test of weakness would be whether or not they get up and contest straight away.

Ben Beams 2000.

0 0 0 0 0 0

Lots of hugs and no kisses.

i'd argue that was back in the day when there weren't many rotations... would've spent a lot of game time on the bench being a late inclusion for Bruce... Poor nonetheless... Although we were never going to win a GF with the likes of Brent Girgic running around...

When he was running out of the backline and had an easy handpass option over the top (to Goddard I think?) but opted for the long kick (to McEvoy I think) which failed horribly and bounced to Jolly

Pies kicked the goal and I reckon in that moment the match was over

He was good enough to get in the right position and get the ball but his my god his skills and decision making are atrocious

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't forget bog bozo McDonald from Brizzy.....won two flags!

As for Westhoff, never has a player had their career so completely destroyed in a GF. Scarlet smashed him and he's never recovered the poor bloke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Brett Peake is the biggist spud to play in a GF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back