**** off Jose Brett Ratten Cup: Carlton V Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

doubtful, those miserable sods want them to lose so ken gets booted

It's funny, they will still complain and moan if they win the flag, cause it will ensure Ken will stay on even longer at Alberton.

What a weird lot Port fans are. Wanting your team to fail/not succeed cause you don't your coach?.

Such a bizarre mindset, almost unprecedented in any other pro sports around the world.

It's funny, they will still complain and moan if they win the flag, cause it will ensure Ken will stay on even longer at Alberton.

What a weird lot Port fans are. Wanting your team to fail/not succeed cause you don't your coach?.

Such a bizarre mindset, almost unprecedented in any other pro sports around the world.
i can understand it but it comes down to the perceived idea that they deserve success simply because

I assume it was him that threw the bottle.

sassy-fighting.gif

As opposed to the Carlton mindset, where you let favourite sons interfere in the rebuild process and are doomed to eternal mediocrity.

i can understand it but it comes down to the perceived idea that they deserve success simply because

I honestly feel Port this year have the best/most golden opportunity to win a flag since 2004 (I think Swans probably still deserve to be favourites) but Ken won't get any credit/gratitude from many of the PAFC fans (least on this forum) which is a real pity.

Flags are extremely hard to win in today's footy, you need a lot of luck involved tbh

I honestly feel Port this year have the best/most golden opportunity to win a flag since 2004 (I think Swans probably still deserve to be favourites) but Ken won't get any credit/gratitude from many of the PAFC fans (least on this forum) which is a real pity.

Flags are extremely hard to win in today's footy, you need a lot of luck involved tbh
I hope its two interstate teams in the GF so the winner is just not whatever mediocre Melbourne team managed to make the grand final again.

We had more luck last year than Brad Pitt at the Frankston RSL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still standing? You severely hurt your draft and trading capital by winning that game.

SOS would be fuming.

Thankfully SOS isn't in charge of us drafting our players. it's Simon Dalrymple who we poached from the Swans.

Hopefully he can draft us some gun players like Warner and Gulden instead of the spuds SOS drafted at Carlton.

I hope its two interstate teams in the GF so the winner is just not whatever mediocre Melbourne team managed to make the grand final again.

Anyone but Hawthorn is fine by me. Lions and Port grand final (2004 replay) is really appealing

PMSL at all the optimism in this fred the Carlton would miss finals. Suck a big fat Willie Rioli schlong you flogs

PMSL at all the optimism in this fred the Carlton would miss finals. Suck a big fat Willie Rioli schlong you flogs

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

St Kilda also cost themselves two positions down the draft by winning this meaningless (for them) game.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

St Kilda also cost themselves two positions down the draft by winning this meaningless (for them) game.

These flogs relying on Port to get them into finals. What a buncha cucks

Reports on SEN today how the Blues players were abused when they left the ground.
What a rabble of a supporter base and a disgusting club.
At least the supporters can now cheer on a Bradbury finals berth.

The only person from Carlolton that I hope gets a flag in the future is Cripps, and he’ll have to move clubs to get it.

Remove this Banner Ad

**** off Jose Brett Ratten Cup: Carlton V Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Back