brisbane looking at cousins and davis

Remove this Banner Ad

Would like to get Cousins.

Davis is a bit of a slob, I'm sure he'd be alright in the first year. It's motivating the bastard past that.

Well you guys are in the box seat,you have first pick before both collingwood and stkilda.
Although on SEN last night Brisbane have strongly indicated they will pick up Davis.The cousins scenario will have to pass a few hurdles before the lions are even ready to talk with him,that's why i reckon cousins is more a long shot for you guys,and Davis's manager last night on SEN said that's it's a done deal between Brisbane and davis,also believe he is training with you guys.The thing is with Davis yes he is a slob,but he can play when he wants to.

Well you guys are in the box seat,you have first pick before both collingwood and stkilda.
Although on SEN last night Brisbane have strongly indicated they will pick up Davis.The cousins scenario will have to pass a few hurdles before the lions are even ready to talk with him,that's why i reckon cousins is more a long shot for you guys,and Davis's manager last night on SEN said that's it's a done deal between Brisbane and davis,also believe he is training with you guys.The thing is with Davis yes he is a slob,but he can play when he wants to.

It isn't a choice between Davis or Cousins or neither. There is every possibility we could end up with both.

I also have to laugh at St Kilda supporters who are trying to attack Brisbane for "not doing their research", when they go on to claim that St Kilda have done their indepth research and want him, at least publicly, more than us:rolleyes:

It isn't a choice between Davis or Cousins or neither. There is every possibility we could end up with both.

I also have to laugh at St Kilda supporters who are trying to attack Brisbane for "not doing their research", when they go on to claim that St Kilda have done their indepth research and want him, at least publicly, more than us:rolleyes:

Publicly the media reports have suggested that the Saints have done more research than the lions. Publicly said reports have suggested that the Saints have leaned towards recruiting Cousins more than other clubs by investing time in said research.
Privately of course, the lions may have done their homework, met with cousins and developed a plan but they may have been less open about the saints in doing so as perhaps they did not want to "show their hand".

Re: Lions set to pounce and take Cousins

Getting a bit protective? I reckon you want him and you want him as cheaply as possible.

Anyway, I thought your post was a little defensive and a bit back handed towards the Lions. I really don't think the Saints know anything about Cousins that the Lions or any other team in the league don't know.

I have detected a bit of annoyance from some supporters that we may be getting in the way of their plans.

Re: Lions set to pounce and take Cousins

I have detected a bit of annoyance from some supporters that we may be getting in the way of their plans.
St Kilda fans telling us how to run a successful club is almost as funny as Richmond fans having a go at us for who we select as coach.

Both of which have happened recently. The irony is amusing to say the least.

Remove this Banner Ad

brisbane looking at cousins and davis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back