Brisbane - Mess

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 22, 2007
Bentleigh
AFL Club
Geelong
Lost Bradhsaw and now have lost their best and fairest Rischitelli who mus have found his decision easier after how he was treated 12 months ago

Salary cap problems putting pressure on players like J Brown and S Black having to take pay cuts which is ridiculous for a 13th placed side

Wasted picks last year on players the calibre of X Clarke and signed players as good as Andrew Raines for 3 years (3 years!)

What a mess at Brisbane

And haven't even mentioned Fevola yet

How long until the AFL step in and help them out? Maybe an extra million or two on the salary cap, or some additional draft picks? Smart move by Voss.

they turned staker into a pretty consistent player...

give them credit for that, we had him for 7 seasons and we never thought it was possible.

the success story of the lions season.

The administration at Brisbane couldn't run a chook raffle. Voss was appointed the moment Matthews indicated he wanted out. May have been the correct decision, but it was hardly an example of employing due diligence in filling the most important job in the organisation.

In his first season, Voss's results exceeded everyone's expectations.

Then he had a plan. Beware the man with a plan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good point. It is the is that is, is not it?

I always try to help, even those foreigners who live south of the border (river).

Edit: While I'm about it, WTF is a foreigner doing barracking for Collingwood?

Edit Again: Abbotsford barely scrapes into Bomber territory as well.

What a ridiculous thing to write. The second 'is' in the latter sentence of your post is redundant.
Actually, you are incorrect. It is a secondary statement which is reinforced by a prepositionary influence. I suggest you study linguistics a little more. By the way, your use of the word 'what' is gramatically incorrect.

I always try to help, even those foreigners who live south of the border (river).

Edit: While I'm about it, WTF is a foreigner doing barracking for Collingwood?

Edit Again: Abbotsford barely scrapes into Bomber territory as well.

And your punctuation is also lacking.

In the past that was the case. I believe the Swans is a club with a extended salary if anyone can confirm that?

Pretty sure the Lions lost their concessions after the three-peat, while the only concession Sydney now receives is a reasonable cost of living allowance.

Actually, you are incorrect. It is a secondary statement which is reinforced by a prepositionary influence. I suggest you study linguistics a little more. By the way, your use of the word 'what' is gramatically incorrect.

Damn, you could well be right. I succeeded in distracting you from your central thesis though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back