AFLW Autopsy Brisbane vs Sydney Swans 5:05pm Sunday 27th Oct at Brighton Homes Arena

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven’t watched much of this game, but from what I’ve seen, the gap in skill level between the teams is as big as I’ve seen.

Too few in our team can kick, handball or even pick up the ball to the required standard

Haven’t watched much of this game, but from what I’ve seen, the gap in skill level between the teams is as big as I’ve seen.

Too few in our team can kick, handball or even pick up the ball to the required standard
Our bottom 10 are quite weak and when you are missing 4 or so of your top 10 it's going to tell.

That was a really really disappointing game. Yet again we had goalless quarters. Off season we have to improve our skills. It is costing us big time.

That was a really really disappointing game. Yet again we had goalless quarters. Off season we have to improve our skills. It is costing us big time.
Yeah, outside the first fifteen minutes, and maybe a short five minute rally in the final quarter, there really wasn’t much to get excited about today. I thought most of our players just looked fatigued at the end of a long season. Even Hurley and Gardiner, who can at least win contested ball, didn’t have the composure to use it productively.

BRISBANE has all but locked up a top-four finish with a 68-point defeat of Sydney at Brighton Homes Arena on Sunday afternoon.
Laura Gardiner returned from injury with 27 disposals while Ella Heads (19 disposals) and Sofia Hurley (18 disposals) worked hard against experienced opponents with skipper Lucy McEvoy and Alice Mitchell also working tirelessly throughout the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW Autopsy Brisbane vs Sydney Swans 5:05pm Sunday 27th Oct at Brighton Homes Arena

Remove this Banner Ad

Back