Brisvegas Bears you're so shit

Remove this Banner Ad

Mavcib vs brisbane posters vs tugger supporters.

God help us.

Nah, we're just sitting back enjoy the train wreck. It's pretty much a foamer v a dribbler debate now.

I have been contemplating how it could be that a northern suburbs peasant barracks for Whorethorn....the only logical conclusion that I can come to is that they are colour blind.

Or perhaps the copious amount of charity that has been poured into that suburb over the years resulted in some poor gimp buying a Whorethorn jumper from the local op shop as a kid.

It really is a sad state of affairs......he would never really belong in the Whorethorn fold and probably has to endure the Glenferrie elite laughing at him behind his back and 'accidentally' pissing on him at the urinal.

How could any decent human support a club that was led by a former Liberal State Premier......Jeff wouldn't even know where Reservoir is.......oh the irony
How could any decent human support a club that was once led by Christopher Skase?

I have been contemplating how it could be that a northern suburbs peasant barracks for Whorethorn....

Or perhaps the copious amount of charity that has been poured into that suburb over the years resulted in some poor gimp stealing a Whorethorn jumper from the local op shop as a kid.
i believe in the northern suburbs,all shops tag and make sure footy jumpers are not stolen.
except,the only jumpers that cant be sold are left out the front for street kids to take.

Remove this Banner Ad

Brisvegas Bears you're so shit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back