Brock McLean V Daniel Wells

Remove this Banner Ad

Some of my good Gold Coast buddys seem to think Daniel Wells is better than Brock McLean.

Who do you think is the better player?

One of my Deeth not so buddies got all cut up in Bay13 and decided to start a thread about Jones/Smith. Seems to be going well, too. And don't bullshit to suit your argument as to why you started a stupid poll. There hasn't even been a comparison between Wells/McLean that I've seen. Why would there be a comparison made between two completely different players? Don't start making things up because you've been pwned.

One of my Deeth not so buddies got all cut up in Bay13 and decided to start a thread about Jones/Smith. Seems to be going well, too. And don't bullshit to suit your argument as to why you started a stupid poll. There hasn't even been a comparison between Wells/McLean that I've seen. Why would there be a comparison made between two completely different players? Don't start making things up because you've been pwned.

Because one of your numbskull sipporters said that Wells was harder,better and more committed than ayone on the Melbourne list. I didn't start a poll on who was harder because it would embarrass you all.

Brock had a broken foot for half the season and struggled to return to top form but still managed some very good games.

Brock was the most dissappointing player in the AFL in 07 for mine, I was expecting a break-out year from him and he actually appeared to go backwards instead.
Yeah breaking your foot in round 1 and having a groin keep playing up can do that. Anyone who has had a broken foot knows how long it takes to heal over properly. You still get some pains from running even 6 - 7 months later

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bingo.

Mclean's actually done something.

I suppose Winning the game off his own boot doesnt count?

Against Carlton Goal from 50m+ to Win the game
Goal of the Year 2004 Vs Fremantle
Critical tackle on a Richmond player running into Goal with minutes left in McCartneys last game

And that was within his first 2 seasons

What has McLean done??

Win a final off his own boot at the age of 20.

What was Wells doing at 20? Shirking contests?

Against Carlton Goal from 50m+ to Win the game
Goal of the Year 2004 Vs Fremantle
Critical tackle on a Richmond player running into Goal with minutes left in McCartneys last game

All of that actually

He also picked 28 disposals, about 20 of which came in the 2nd half and topped his night off with a freakish goal against Hawthorn last week

Win a final off his own boot at the age of 20.

What was Wells doing at 20? Shirking contests?

Just this

[YOUTUBE]qm5luWS7D98[/YOUTUBE]

and this

[YOUTUBE]5mizMkb3Rtw[/YOUTUBE]

oh and by the way Daniel did this when he was 19.

What has McLean done that is any better than Wells?

He hasn't played all year and i would like to know when his good games were.

How many games did he manage this year?
How much games did Wells play;), 14 compared to 17 i think?

Having 21 touches in a half and playing in a prelim final. You can't comare the two, there different footballers.

Watch Mcleans final against st kilda, it trumps wells final. with ease.

While Mclean is in the leadership group for melbourne and playing to his potential, wells is still just "promising a break out season" which hasnt come yet
Your biast to take wells in your team at this stage over Mclean, while they both have pretty much identical stats, Mclean suffered a worse injury then Wells, and im 100% sure Mclean would be averaging more Contested possessions/clearances then wells

Although stats are kinda meaningless, Brock does do a lot more then Wells, but doesnt go noticed, unlike wells

Remove this Banner Ad

Brock McLean V Daniel Wells

Remove this Banner Ad

Back