Speculation Brodie Kemp [OOC 2025]

Remove this Banner Ad

Well it isn't going to be 7 or 8 LOL

If 32 does get eaten doesn't that help re bids?
I agree, it ain't going to be 7 or 8, so we say thanks but no thanks and walk away.

It doesn't help bids as we have enough very late picks to match bids anyway. Would just be giving him away for free basically.

St Kilda fans seriously embarrassing themselves in this thread, but what's new.

Honestly even if they are willing to pay up I hope he stays to avoid him having to go there. Doesn't deserve it.

Last edited:

St Kilda fans seriously embarrassing themselves in this thread, but what's new.

Honestly even if they do pay up I hope he stays to avoid him having to go there. Doesn't deserve it.
I'm surprised their pres would bring in the type of player that wants to leave a club...goes against everything he supposedly stands for.

SOS looking into Carltons salary cap

Season 2 Hm GIF by High Maintenance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

F1 35 & Macrae for 8
Trade the F1 for Kemp & whatever else SOS wants.
Second rounder is a dead pick to us.
Kemp is progressing well, despite some weird reports on trade radio that we don't rate him, he's 23, played 17 games 2 years ago and 21 games last year.
So I reckon we rate him pretty highly.
He contracted, happy at Carlton and from an output level at the same age is tracking far better than Battle was.
So I highly doubt we would entertain any trade unless its ridiculous overs.

Second rounder is a dead pick to us.
Kemp is progressing well, despite some weird reports on trade radio that we don't rate him, he's 23, played 17 games 2 years ago and 21 games last year.
So I reckon we rate him pretty highly.
He contracted, happy at Carlton and from an output level at the same age is tracking far better than Battle was.
So I highly doubt we would entertain any trade unless its ridiculous overs.
Totally agree. He still has plenty of upside.

He's young and already has some great attributes. He can continue to work on his 1 on 1 defence, not a player I'd be giving up cheaply

Totally agree. He still has plenty of upside.

He's young and already has some great attributes. He can continue to work on his 1 on 1 defence, not a player I'd be giving up cheaply
A late first with a 3rd back is on the money for Kemp. They have a free pick from battle why not use it to get a replacement instead. Split the pick 17 F1 35 Macrae for 8 & 47 probably a good outcome if it means getting a ready made player.

Just don’t know why we’d do it if not for some silly offer

Hasn’t really been a world beater but has come on massively this year

Every chance we’d be selling low if we let him go this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Brodie Kemp [OOC 2025]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back