Remove this Banner Ad

May 24, 2005
Covid Central
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Socceroos
Now this is just for NM FootyBoard Members:

Received an interesting phone call from a friend who works at Armaguard. He refused to tell me who wins because he reckons he doesn't know but he just kept saying, "Gee it was a good win by West Coast on the weekend." And "Won't it be a good win by Syd on Saturday if they win without Hall?"
Maybe I'm reading too much into it but I've just plonked $500 on Goodwin at 17-1.
Don't let me hear anyone here say that good old DF doesn't look after his mates.

I had B Kirk on 27, B cousins on 27, B harvey on 24, K cornes on 23, L hodge on 21, B Hall on 21, S West on 21 and B johnson on 21... goodwin on 20

steveo1010 said:
I had B Kirk on 27, B cousins on 27, B harvey on 24, K cornes on 23, L hodge on 21, B Hall on 21, S West on 21 and B johnson on 21... goodwin on 20
You had that or the sheet that was leaked with the votes had that?
EDIT: That's kind of rhetorical as the sheet did have that ;)

Forgive my ignorance towards Adelaide and I don't watch too many of their games but has Goodwin done anything this season? I'd be surprised if he gets more than a dozen votes.

vlad76 said:
Forgive my ignorance towards Adelaide and I don't watch too many of their games but has Goodwin done anything this season? I'd be surprised if he gets more than a dozen votes.

This information would've been handy on Monday afternoon. You are wise beyond your years Vlad76.

I have awoken under a cloak of darkness following the disasterous events of last night.
I was getting a bit worried that Goodwin wasn't gonna poll a vote at all there for while. Funny how my mate at Armaguard is not answering his phone this morning. Although he seems to always do alright after Brownlow night, there are apparently a few Armaguard groupies about on the night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Brownlow Leak

Remove this Banner Ad

Back