Brownlow Medal 2009 (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Brownlow Medal part 3

i heard brownlow king was going to post some sort of analysis up... just wondering if this is correct???

There was a comment along the lines of "that's it for me until after the night" but I won't be trawling for the precise wording

Ablett winning is what hurt them, not club markets. Look at how much money came in for him in the final 24 hours, his price got slashed.

What are some outlandish odds that people managed to win on?

My best was 67-1 from Ablett, Vince, Gibbs and Hayes to win groups.

I still can't believe how wrong the betting agencies were with Hayes, and how many of us cashed in on it :p.

had a multi at 88,948 to 1 all most team votes:

vince (adel)
black (bris)
judd (carl)
watson (ess)
pavlich (fre)
ablett (geel)
melb pnq
tredrea (port)
hayes (stk)
le cras (wc)

obviously wouldn't have got the full odds due to watson, pav, tredrea, black all tying. Missed by 1 vote on the melb pnq, needed sylvia to poll 1 more or davey 1 less.

missed out on a few other huge multis by 1 leg swan cost me one, deledio cost me a $13,000 one and the melb players not quoted cost me a couple of others as well. Of course was lucky with black polling 3 in round 22 so i can't complain. Won a couple of grand for a smallish outlay so happy times.

Big win, what did you bet on?
How much did you bet??

Congrats on your win

Thanx mate!

Put down about $420 for $3500 return. A range of multi's focusing on the groups rather than team leaders..

Missed a couple of BIG $4k+ multis like most others coz of swan but overall very happy...

Remove this Banner Ad

Brownlow Medal 2009 (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back