Brownlow Medal 2010 (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There would have to be a reference on most pages that TAB were the ones to use with mutlis this year. So to say you have been following the thread just seems like complete BS.

This is not the Brownlow betting help desk!

Apologies, good sir! Please forgive me for my question! Is there anything I can do to repay you? Give you back those precious 5 seconds of your life it took you to read my post? :rolleyes:

I have followed the thread throughout the year, predominately in the early parts but I still check on it often, and I disagree. There would not be a "reference on most pages" which would have answered my question.

Frankie23 said:
No wonder this thread fell to shit....

People logging on in September expecting to make money from all the hard work done by the regulars...
Edited for accuracy.

You're on a public forum, what do you expect?

If you want to keep your counts, research and ideas private so that other people don't do a similar thing, then don't post them. If you don't want to answer other peoples' questions, then don't answer them.

There's no need for "witty" comments complaining about people using research given on a public forum or not reading thousands of consecutive posts on said forum.

The information posted here has the potential to make you thousands of dollars so I dont think its a high price to pay to read through thousands and thousands of posts. The information is free!!!

Its also annoying when people ask the same questions again and again when people could look one or two pages back to find an answer and it really clogs up forum.

The work done in the weeks leading to the finals series was invaluable and i thank the regulars for their efforts and I hope they win big.

They don't need to. They have given enough information already which is extremely valuable.
Basically this. A lot of the discussion now is lighthearted, about plans for the big night, perhaps afterwards etc. etc. A lot of the groundwork was done here, and now the conversations have sort of returned to the lighthearted manner that they were about 6-8 weeks ago (before this place went downhill). I will be conducting a count with a mate next year, and posting it on BigFooty, simply because it would be hypocritical of me not to.

If I can't be recruited for the private forum can I please at least ask BK, Forthwrite, Walkerthestar, AjGuns, Athomas, Stuziman etc to still post here now and then as Bigfooty is just not the same. It is losing it's appeal.

BTW how many people out there lost money on Doubles of B'low winner with Cats Flag? I will be honest. I have lost approx $600 on that bet.

You can be recruited. However, They are not just going to let you waltz in to the private forum. Its based on reputation. Good posting, no leeching, no dumbass questions, and being helpful.
Have a read through the forum over the last 2 to 3 weeks and see the crap that has been posted. Why would the people you mentioned above bother to regularly post here if you have to sift and read through the crap that has been posted. These guys have done the hard yards for the entire season. They have given their views, advice and help to everyone on this forum and Im sure have made people a lot of money. People just expect these guys to hand out rolls of $100 notes on a platter to everyone.
No appreciation, whatsoever.

"Its losing its appeal"
Because the people you mentioned above single handedly kept this forum appealing. So sad really. Now they have gone and now this place has gone to shit.

Most, if not all of your team, group and mixture multis should be done by now, so I'm not sure why it really matters? Either use your own count or one of the counts posted (there are many) to base your betting/hedging on, along with a bit of common sense. If you've been following this thread all along and only now deciding to jump on Boak at $2.50 then that's your own fault. Back yourself in and stop being so dependent.

You can be recruited. However, They are not just going to let you waltz in to the private forum. Its based on reputation. Good posting, no leeching, no dumbass questions, and being helpful.
Have a read through the forum over the last 2 to 3 weeks and see the crap that has been posted. Why would the people you mentioned above bother to regularly post here if you have to sift and read through the crap that has been posted. These guys have done the hard yards for the entire season. They have given their views, advice and help to everyone on this forum and Im sure have made people a lot of money. People just expect these guys to hand out rolls of $100 notes on a platter to everyone.
No appreciation, whatsoever.

"Its losing its appeal"
Because the people you mentioned above single handedly kept this forum appealing. So sad really. Now they have gone and now this place has gone to shit.

I have nothing but respect and appreciation for them, that is why I asked them to drop by. It's losing its appeal because of things like this where I have to justify myself giving credit to them, instead of talking about the brownlow, which we should all be doing.

Most, if not all of your team, group and mixture multis should be done by now, so I'm not sure why it really matters? Either use your own count or one of the counts posted (there are many) to base your betting/hedging on, along with a bit of common sense. If you've been following this thread all along and only now deciding to jump on Boak at $2.50 then that's your own fault. Back yourself in and stop being so dependent.

Not sure if this post was directed at me ,but I got all my bets on long ago. Kind of excited about tomorrow night and want to share my excitement with others that have been been here for years. Not dependent at all, just after some positive engery on this forum.
Is noone else out there getting pumped?

The Big Night is nearly here. Will have the fridge stocked and ready. Hopefully there will be some positive posters on this thread to share the excitement on or after the event. Can't wait.

As Jackie Moon would say ELE! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As I spent a good 9 months or so on this thread, I'll be posting a little on here come brownlow night. It is Christmas after all were we all should be drunk and happy!!!

I'll be going out with mates, but I'll definitely be here afterwards. Really, really excited now. Just gotta have faith in what I've put on and stop chucking little extras on now!

I'll be going out with mates, but I'll definitely be here afterwards. Really, really excited now. Just gotta have faith in what I've put on and stop chucking little extras on now!

Yeah I know what you mean getting a bit toey. A few people will be at my house wont look at my bets until after!!

Alright boys, here's my collection so far.

$100 Boak Most Votes PTA at $3

$30 GAJ leading R11 at $2.50

2 10 Leg Multis

Hodge Most Votes HAW
Swan Most Votes COL
Thompson Most Votes ADL
Riewoldt Most Votes RIC
Harvey Most Votes NM
Watson Most Votes ESS
GAJ Most Votes GEE
Brown Most Votes BL
Boak Most Votes PTA
Sylvia/Green Most Votes MEL

$20 to pay $43.02/1 or $66.91/1

$50 LeCras Most Votes WCE at $4

Not many give Black much of a chance, Brown seen as a lock. Sanidlands big chance to win Freo, Green big chance to win Melb (most have either him or Sylvia taking it), Boak big chance to take Port (most see it as between him & Cassisi, Rodan outside chance)

Not many give Black much of a chance, Brown seen as a lock. Sanidlands big chance to win Freo, Green big chance to win Melb (most have either him or Sylvia taking it), Boak big chance to take Port (most see it as between him & Cassisi, Rodan outside chance)
Looking at stats, Sandliands has diminished from last year, Pavlich has risen - also with heaps more goals...
That's only stats, so I'm not even 50% sure.

Thanks though :)

I'm thinking along the lines of:
Thompson, brown, judd, watson, sandilands, ablett, green, boak, riewoldt, goodes @ 98.95/1

Safe: Thompson, Judd, Watson, Ablett, Boak, Riewoldt, Goodes @ 17.93/1

Can someone tell me what happens during a tie? If say my multi gains 5000, and 1 player ties, does that mean it's halved to 2500? 2 players tie and it's 1250?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back